Could the WT org. Be in on the "great reset"?

by nowwhat? 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

The org. Was all too willing to emphasize to the government - especially the left that they very obedient to the calls for mask, vaccine, and lockdown mandates. Those that know about the great reset know what I'm talking about. Many feel the mandates were a trial run to see how submissive and obedient the masses will be to the government. Just a thought.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think WTS is getting a lot of sh!t in a lot of places around the globe (ie, Russia) and they are trying to "play nice" as they sure do not need other problems right now. They more than enough they with which to deal and plenty of them are affecting their CA$H flow (ie, pedo lawsuits).

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

I know exactly what you mean.

Here in London now, if anyone says anything against the vaccines even a little bit you are almost apostate.

someone once mentioned all vaccinated sports stars collapsing and someone else said not to speak badly about the GB or by extension Jehovah

• hoser
    hoser

The org is in on reset 2030.

You’ll own nothing and be happy.

I understand the you’ll own nothing part but you’ll be happy I’m not to sure of.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I doubt t h ey are in on reset.

As for being happy, t hat is a command, just like crying in North Korea when the dictator dies.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

It would not surprise me.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I have resently wondered the same thing. Now adays you hear about a NEW WORLD ORDER...that is a terminology that I first heard with the JW. The other thing is they sort of did their own lockdown before the "official" lockdowns...they would tell you Jesus or Jehovah directed that, but I think they knew in advance securally and from worldly sources, but-- if they came in ahead of the rest it would appear they are blessed with inspiration from Jehovah.

I am among those who think this whole pandemic, lock down, mask, shot thing is a testing ground to see the holes they need to fill when the globalist pull another extermination stunt. Check out Event 201..a playbook in case of pandemic. I believe that exercise was in Nov and it started "coming true" within a few months...ALL PLANNED None of this just happens.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

My take is that there is no reset possible without repentance for preaching a false gospel that links salvation with an organization and a false angelic Jesus who cannot be related to in any kind of a meaningful way..

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

The talk/writings of "You’ll own nothing and be happy" is utterly foolishness to me. I noticed it mentioned multiple times on this website so I did a search for information about it and the I found the following two articles: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-world-economic-forum-misinformation/ and https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-wef/fact-check-the-world-economic-forum-does-not-have-a-stated-goal-to-have-people-own-nothing-by-2030-idUSKBN2AP2T0 .

What I see as much more likely is the collapse of our democratic republic of the USA if election deniers (of the lawful outcome of the 2020 USA presidential election) get elected to high office (including at the state and local government levels). That is what frightens me. The election deniers, including the election deniers who are running for elected office, are unfortunately gaining many followers. That is a huge present day problem. It is horrible. Donald Trump is the one who started this huge mess, largely as a result of his rhetoric in which he repeatedly falsely says his re-election was stolen from him. The Republican Party is becoming radicalized in a bad way. That is very sad and very scary. In order to preserve the democratic republic of the USA, people in the USA need to vote against those election deniers who are running for elective office.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Also got to remember that Watchtower is always a dollar short and aday late with everything. And the one's running the outfit seem to be shy in the brain department.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit