"We're living in the final part of the last days, undoubtedly the final part of the final part of the last days....

by Ron.W. 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    "We're living in the final part of the last days, undoubtedly the final part of the final part of the last days, shortly before the last day of the last days!!!"

How are they going to phrase this in ten years time.....

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

They could always recycle the oldies: "If you are a young person, you must face the fact that you will never grow old in this system of things." "Millions now living will never die." And so on.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

March 2020..the onslaught of the pandemic

I remember that Wednesday well,,,,as those fear mongering words were ushered.

In 3 months,,,it will be 4 years ago here soon.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

"We're living in the final part of the last days, undoubtedly the final part of the final part of the last days, shortly before the last day of the last days!!!"

again.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Nothing new here

April 1, 1967 Watchtower p.197)

• Ding
    Ding
    According to Russell's timetable, Armageddon should have come in 1914, so what's another decade or two delay?
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Remember the Borg has numerous thought-stopping techniques to keep the indoctrinated in bondage and indoctrinated. And to keep their members from questioning and waking-up.

....april 1967 last days LMFAO.🤣

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    Nothing new here
    (April 1, 1967 Watchtower p.197)

👍👍

Thank you for the reference - I was born in that year. Didn't realise it was so close to the end!

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

As a small child many decades ago, I had Armageddon nightmares. It was on my mind constantly because they talked about it constantly. Nothing has changed.

It is amazing the duration of crying wolf that WTC has practiced. Now I imagine a recording playing in a loop from Warwick while the GB eats a roast chicken and sips chianti. Does anyone seriously believe that they have ANY CLUE of how to explain the Bible?!

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete
    It is amazing the duration of crying wolf that WTC has practiced.

Par for the coarse, Christians have been saying "soon" for 2000 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit