Down and Out

by donkey 26 Replies latest jw friends

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Perhaps one day I’ll find someone who cares.

Hey, I do care. FWIW...email me at [email protected]

Beryl

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Perhaps one day I’ll find someone who cares.

Hey, I do care. FWIW...email me at [email protected]

Beryl

• rem
    rem

Donkey,

I've missed ya, man. I've been wondering where you've been. Always enjoy your posts. I feel for ya. We've all been down and out before. If there's anything I can do, let me know.

Take care, man.

rem

• donkey
    donkey

A green dress still haunts my mind Her soul as deep as you’ll find A protective cocoon spun from the fires of hell Protects her heart, someone I thought I knew so well

But now she’s gone…disappeared a few days ago I keep telling myself to believe it’s just not so Questions, soul searching, emotions run high Where have you gone to? Please just tell me why…

Why life is a snare, a hunters cruel vice Baby, please return…I’ll be here for you way more than twice I can feel you out there, I can touch you from afar Take my heart wherever you are

You and I both know we have to live a day at a time Perhaps I’ll be yours and you’ll be mine Until then cant we try? If not at least tell me why….

I think of you every waking minute I am awake I am unhappy, uncertain…did I make a mistake? None the less without you as my closest friend Its just not worth it…I wish the sadness would end

Perhaps one day you will return to my side Come, hell or high water…be my friend and my guide I pray for you and hope you are feeling alright But it’s time to go now so I bid you...good night

• Robdar
    Robdar

Donkey,

I got your IM but you had alreay signed off. If you want to call me to talk, do so. If you don't still have my number, check your im.

Love,

Robyn

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*&^^*^(&^&(*&%%$FF$F%F#D# bitches'll rip your heart out and hammer it to the wall over your valentines day card with a 4 inch spiked heel. Who was it buddy? You can tell ole six, I'm very discreet with such things, lol.

*looks for lyrics to Love Stinks*

• Prisca
    Prisca

Six,

I thought Donkey was married with kids?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Edited because it's edited, and that's it about that.

Farkel

• Prisca
    Prisca

MYOB Farkel.

I know more than you think.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Donkey is my friend.

Edited because it's edited.

Farkel-

Share this

Google+