Down and Out

by donkey 26 Replies latest jw friends

• donkey
    donkey

What does it take to take on life head to head? Why does one sometimes feel so sad, so lonely – better off dead… I feel like I have a hole through the middle of my heart The pain gets worse the longer we’re apart.

To find happiness…I came to JWD, To find others like you….to feel free To make friends with others I thought would understand Why I feel like a stranger from a foreign land

What do I have to show for it at the end of the day?
    I’m leaving….going away My heart in my hand, eyes filled with tears, climbing heaven’s stairs Perhaps one day I’ll find someone who cares.

• myself
    myself

(((((((donkey)))))), what's going on? why so sad????

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    Perhaps one day I’ll find someone who cares.

Very intriguing poem...I hope it's all metephorical and you realize we all care...so talk to us...what's up? I know I'd be willing to help in anyway I can, and I bet others want to lend shoulders and ears to you as well...

My message box is open...

So is my e-mail.... [email protected]

• Xena
    Xena

aaahhh I am sorry you are feeling down donkey

Why do you feel like no one here understands???

• myself
    myself

donkey please answer us In the meantime I want to dedicate this song by The Pretenders to you:

I'll Stand By You

Oh, Why you look so sad? Tears are in your eyes. Come on and come to me now. Don't be ashamed to cry, Let me see you through, Cause I've seen the dark side too. When the night falls on you, You don't know what to do, Nothing you confess, could make me love you less. I'll stand by you. I'll stand by you. Won't let nobody hurt you, I'll stand by you. So, If you're mad, get mad. Don't hold it all inside, Come on and talk to me now. But hey, what you've got to hide? I get angry too, But I'm a lot like you. When you're standing at the crossroads, Don't know which path to choose, Let me come along. Cause even if you are wrong... I'll stand by you I'll stand by you Won't let nobody hurt you I'll stand by you Take me in into your darkest hour And I'll never desert you I'll stand by you And when, When the night falls on you baby You're feeling all alone Walking on your own I'll stand by you I'll stand by you Won't let nobody hurt you I'll stand by you Take me in into your darkest hour And I'll never desert you I'll stand by you I'll stand by you Won't let nobody hurt you I'll stand by you Won't let nobody hurt you I'll stand by you I'll stand by you Won't let nobody hurt you I`ll stand by you
  • donkey
    donkey

(((Myself)))....I love that song - thanks.

But the Pretenders also said...Goodbye

I remember holding on to you
    All them long and lonely nights I put you through
    Some where in there I'm sure I made you cry
    But I can't remember if we said good bye

I recalled all them nights down in Mexico
    The one place I might never go in my life again
    Was I just off somewhere just to hide

I only miss you every now and then
    Like the soft breeze blowin on from the Caribbean
    Each November I break down and cry

I recalled all them nights down in Mexico
    the one place I might never go in my life again
    Was I just off somewhere just to hide

Good bye

• myself
    myself

(((((donkey))))) I understand the lonely feeling, believe me! Don't despair, it gets better, I'd stake my life on it (I staked my life on it already). If you need a break I understand that too, but please, please please don't think that nobody cares. I CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want my email let me know thru PM.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Donkey,

You never answered...........

• myself
    myself

Donkey, I think The Pretenders also did a remake of "I Got You Babe" I'll refrain from posting the lyrics. Unless that would evoke a smile from you right now

• Farkel
    Farkel

Donkey,

Until you say differently, I'll always be your bud. If and when you need me, and if I can be there for you, you can count on me to be there for you, in whatever way I can help at the time.

I'd go any mile I could possibly walk for you, Donkey.

But you already know this, so I'll shut up now.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit