My take on the circuit assembly.

by integ 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• berylblue
    berylblue
    WORST person in the truth is better than the BEST person in the world. Mother Theresa is a piece of dead, decaying, dog crap compared to the pedophilic elder rubbing his wiener on a twelve year old

I absoluely NEVER bought this one. I tried and tried to debate this with the other dubs, but they held fast to the idea that nasty Sister S. was better than ANY wordly person b/c she "loved" Jehovah.

Yeah, right.

Beryl

• berylblue
    berylblue
    WORST person in the truth is better than the BEST person in the world. Mother Theresa is a piece of dead, decaying, dog crap compared to the pedophilic elder rubbing his wiener on a twelve year old

I absoluely NEVER bought this one. I tried and tried to debate this with the other dubs, but they held fast to the idea that nasty Sister S. was better than ANY wordly person b/c she "loved" Jehovah.

Yeah, right.

Beryl

• Maverick
    Maverick

This comment of, " the worst person in the truth is better that the best person in the world." typifies the core attitude of the J-dud masters. An attitude that is absorbed by the RF. These people 'see' every non-witness as dead, God just hasn't killed them yet! So they have no moral issue with using less that honest business dealings, and lying to or dealing harshly with non-members. I hated doing business with witness customers! And most witness service providers I knew felt the same way. The justiyfing Biblical example was the Jews stripping the Egyptians (Exodus 12:36).

The problem with this self-righteous high-handedness is that a thief at heart is a thief in practice. So these superfine witnesses start to rip off each other. So you end up with two groups in the Orginization, predator and prey. And the higher up the food chain the greater the ability to pillage! Maverick

• joenobody
    joenobody

Kind of curious who this Wells is? What district does he serve? First name?

• Francois
    Francois

I was always curious about Gandhi, but didn't do any reading about him until the movie came out. Then I read everything I could get my hands on about the man, and by the man. Now, here is a man who in my opinion is the greatest Christian (via his life practices) since The Master himself. Here is a man who lived the precepts of the Sermon on the Mount each moment of his life.

Gandhi demonstrates that Jehovah is Allah is Buddha is Krishna and that all these man-made and conceived Gods are not THE God. THE God was enshrined in Gandhi's heart and life, the God of Love.

Sorry - don't mean to preach, however these posts and those elsewhere about being kicked out of a loving JW home as a minor have gotten my dander up. If the world was populated with Gandhis, we would have no war, no broken families, no Watchtowers and NO false prophecy. Grrrrrrr.

For a more generic treatment of the same topic, did anyone see Johnathan Livingston Seagull?

francois

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hi Integ, Is this DO Wells, still around or is he dead, or put out to pasture with a stipend as a Special pioneer from the Society??

How can you invite unbelieving mates and worldly ( tm ) people to an assembly and say this garbage?

JW's have no manners, no boundaries.

Maybe at about the same time, 10 years ago, we had a speaker at our CA talk about the "stupidity" of higher education.

I kid you not.

He had the audience laughing out right at University educated people.

Almost all in the audience are blue collar.

It was truly , sick

Just Lois

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Its funny how they make these raidical comments demonising worldly people as been poor marriage partners, and yet they fail to provide any evidence (statistical or other wise) that been married to a witness is the better option. Of course we know that the divorce rate amongst the witnesses is just as high if not higher than what it is in the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit