organization obsesion

by Richard C B 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Don't bother arguing with this child, and I mean child in the literal sense. Richie do I need to repost those PM's you sent me the last time you came by?
  • flamegrilled
    flamegrilled

I'm not obsessed with guns. People who own guns and who lobby for unrestricted gun rights and usage undoubtedly spend a lot more time thinking about guns than I do. I don't even mind guns in their proper place.

But I do spend a certain amount of time thinking about the damage that guns in the hands of wrong people do. Likely I would even develop a certain level of obsession if the unrestricted use of guns had caused serious harm to myself and/or those close to me.

Similarly I am not as obsessed with this particular organization – JWorg – as are the people who are a part of it. But when people are hurt by it I can understand that it's hard for those people just to ignore the issue.

It sounds to me like Richard C B is likely the equivalent of a gun-toting twat who can't for the life of him understand why people who have been victims of gun violence might have a certain interest in the issue.

P.S. As I say I am not against guns per se, even though I wouldn't want one. So hopefully those who are sensible gun enthusiasts will understand the limitations of my analogy.

• elbib
    elbib

Within JW Org can anyone remain without being punished if he finds it difficult to subscribe to one of their belief. When I said: "i dont' think 144000 is literal number" I had to face the iron-bar beating.

They are "organized" for what? To distort the truth

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

So then Richard what should the board focus on about the JWs? The organization pretty much exerts control over every baptized member, everything they do or say comes from the top down.

This website and forum is a disorganised cult

No, it's a voluntary web forum. You can leave and we won't make your family shun you.

• steve2
    steve2

Richie, you just gotta keep scratching that damn old itch, don't you. You're fast becoming as boring as this forum that you recentky accused of being boring.

Move up, move aside, move back, move forward, but for God's sake move.

BTW, scratching isn't the only antidote to an itch. Flea powder also helps. 👍

• berrygerry
    berrygerry
    It always amazes me how many posts trolls can get (54 in 4 hours).
  • zeb
    zeb
    This Richard, I guess he had a good night last night.
  • alcyone
    alcyone

one final thing!!! my wife loves ya

Richard, talk to your elders and the CO, show them how you defend "the truth" on the Internet. They will love you too

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Why are you guys so obsessed with organizations?

A loaded question. To answer it is to agree there is 'obsession' with, well, let's be honest, the watchtower corporation.

I'm not answering such a question.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Dear Richard I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you are a troll or maybe you are confrontational . if I were you I would start over with a new name or apologize if you have sincere questions or concerns. We were all very indoctrinated at one point like you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit