organization obsesion

by Richard C B 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Richard C B
    Richard C B
    @village how was I supposed to know everyone would gang up and abusively attack me? I was starting a discussion that has seemed to gotten out of hand
  • Richard C B
    Richard C B
    calm down calm down haha
  • Richard C B
    Richard C B

can someone boot me off

• Richard C B
    Richard C B
    one final thing!!! my wife loves ya
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Richard C B:

@village how was I supposed to know everyone would gang up and abusively attack me?

Richard C B:

frankensten your such a hero

Richard C B:

Hahaha here we go lol

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

organization obsesion

This website and forum is a disorganised cult

The point is you lot are obsessed with THE organisation......Richard C B

If You Want to Take the Spotlight Off of The WatchTower..

..................DON`T FORGET THE CATHOLICS!..

..........Image result for Jw.org Broad Casting

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What it is Richard is that some people only care about themselves, whatever they can find that they can consume toward their own satisfying personal benefit.

One person comes to mind is the guy that started this corrupt publishing house J Rutherford.

A lawyer who grabbed control of the WTS (Organization) because of the potentiality of consuming its wealth and controlling power. A guy who built a luxury home so that the ancient worthies of biblical times can live in when they are resurrected. A guy who then lived in that home until he died, whom also was separated from his wife , living with his mistress in that nicely appointed house.

Yes Jah picks them well doesn't he !

• Richard C B
    Richard C B
    OH just one more thing, nice car. Goodnight
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Enjoy your brainwashing Richard at least you can resolve within yourself that you were at least warned about this orchestrative religious cult and its potential damage it can cause people.

Next time you hear of someone committing suicide that had some connection with this organization, I hope you'll reflect upon about what you've read and were warned about the JWS, by loving people here and elsewhere..

• bradford
    bradford
    Trolls be trolling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit