organization obsesion

by Richard C B 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Richard C B
    Richard C B
    Why are you guys so obsessed with organizations? there has to be order in the world and organised people!
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So dangerously corrupt lying cults are OK and beneficial for humanity ?

This is the kind of sociological organization that no one needs and would be in everyones best interest to stay away from.

• Richard C B
    Richard C B
    Hahaha here we go lol
  • Richard C B
    Richard C B
    frankensten your such a hero
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

So what's your point Richard?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I am not obsessed with organizations. I am interested in exposing corrupt religious cults like the WT though.

Thanks for asking, Dick.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Order people to be orderly , in order to be able to order them around, and ummmm shewt....imma ORDER me another beer.☺☺
  • xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

Cults are some of the most organized organizations on earth. So are dictatorships. I guess we should praise them because of their neat checklists.

Look... I get it that sheeple need a pen, but exploitation is another thing altogether.

• Richard C B
    Richard C B
    This website and forum is a disorganised cult
  • Hoffnung
    Hoffnung
    Watchtower is wielding its power by means of the organization. The jw.org, and before that 'the society', is the holy cow, way more important than god or christ. The original church was not centrally organized. Hence the watchtower model is in discrepancy with what it claims to be in its very foundations

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit