Is a member of the Jehovah's Witnesses marries a disfellowshipped person, what is the outcome?

by EdenOne 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Also (sorry to be a pain), can someone explain to me what the "Coordinator's Committee" of the Governing Body does exactly?

In what way are they doing something different from the "service committee"? Or was it the "service desk"? Who is tasked with enforcing the directives of the Governing Body worldwide?

I mean also to know - in each Branch, there is a "service department". To which of the headquarter's Committees do they respond to?

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"I would like to find one example in the WTBTS literature (or vĂ­deo, or public addressing) where this is expressed blatantly in the same article, or, better yet, in the same paragraph or even in the same sentence. Something like: "We treat worldly people THIS way, but, on the other hand, we treat disfellowshipped people THAT way"."

You make the point yourself, that would be too blatant. For hypocrisy to work, it must be subtle. It may be noticeable, but it still has to have an air of intangibility about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit