2022-07-01--Additional Contribution Box!

by Atlantis 21 Replies latest jw friends

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The present inflation is strapping most of us IF we wanted to help. Energy has doubled or more to run the AC and heat at the hall. Gasolinefor travel has tripled. I'm sure the locals will give a resolution to send an extra contribution from the local cushion.

Remember do not earmark any funds, they will use it wisely🙃

• joao
    joao

They need more money because they are building bigger, living better and creating more entertainment for us. And they also need millions to settle CSA cases! Com'on, be generous! They need us!

• Gorb
    Gorb

Also, no conventions en circuits, the money makers.

G.

• a watcher
    a watcher

Building bigger storehouses...

• dozy
    dozy

The Society simply didn't need to build all these new premises. It is simply morphing into a real estate building and flipping organisation to generate funds.

With some irony , part of the UK Bethel sold a couple of years ago has been repurposed as (you guessed it) a major film studio. Clearly something the Society could easily , and at a much cheaper cost , have done themselves , had they genuinely required extra filming capacity - but for obvious reasons they simply chose to sell up and new build elsewhere.

https://www.cityam.com/converted-london-jehovahs-witnesses-hq-to-start-new-life-as-film-studio/

https://londonnorthstudios.com/

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Easy! Just make large box with 3 slots. Sheeple drop their hard-earned money into the appropriate slot.

The money all falls down into 1 pile at the bottom of the box. The box is emptied by the Accounts Servant, and is then all sent to WT HQ. WT HQ then divides it out how THEY see fit.

Easy.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I would love for them to put labels on the two donation boxes: DONATE and DONATE MORE.

• under the radar
    under the radar

I can promise that I will put exactly the same amount into the new contribution box as I put into the old contribution box. My contributions will therefore be twice as much as before: double zero.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

My Brother is a Machinist and would have handfuls of silver dollar size washers which he would fill the boxes at the Kingdumb Hall. He even had phony money.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Thanks Atlantis. As always,,,,much, much appreciated,

You just gotta love how we all know this stuff before any of our hardcore JW counterparts know about this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit