Tuxedo

by Phoebe 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cha ching
    cha ching

Wow! If I lived in NY, I would be on it!!! Videoing cars going in / out, hopping fences (haha) .... I would so love to get the bottom line on them! That is truly sad when WT asks for "ice cream money" and "the widow's last coin" when she has no food in the fridge.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Great research!! Great youtube presentation!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

What is the new hq's for then? they don't do printing there, what exactly do jw's think hq is for?

its there so that visiting dubs can be shown around--to see how nice it is. then they can tell all their friends how nice it is too, so that they will want to go and see it as well.

• carla
    carla

Oh, nothing more than a modern day Vatican then?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Well now any new abodes will be resistered on some other name. I am sure this board is read. Look how they suddenly dropped "apparently" and some other key words.

Any 14 year old girl housekeepers? I thought it funny you could find their names on the voter list.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I'm surprised this hasn't come to light sooner.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I have no idea what the purpose of owning these Tuxedo homes is, however I do know that houses have been provided in the Patterson area for Bethelites who had families and who were serving there in important positions, specifically lawyers and doctors.

The new JW(dot)Org spin-doctors seem to be very professional and experienced people, as do the producers of their new videos (not like the old Noah cartoon crap), and even perhaps some management consultants (since this downsizing is something never before done in WTLand). If these valuable "consultants" have families, I could see WTS providing them free housing while they commute to Warwick HQ.

It's things like this that make me think that the "we're going broke" image being conveyed is bullshit and spin.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Actually, I think that you are on to something, DesirousOfChange. When I was at Watchtower Farms in the 1970's, the Society had many outside residences just for this purpose. Walter Ludtke, the Assistant Construction Overseer, lived in one of these homes with his wife and children. John Appeltauer, the Farms dentist and his wife also lived in a private residence owned by the Society. This is nothing new but seems to be growing exponentially.

(And you are correct..............the 'we're going broke' image is all bullshit and spin, contrary to the belief of some posters here.)

• pontoon
    pontoon

Good post, but as normal procedure for the corporation to buy surrounding properties. As mentioned they own properties around wat farm, Patterson. They will probably buy more around Tuxedo. They are flush with $$$$$$$.

• Moster
    Moster

Guardians Of Doctrine - Love it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit