HELP! My comedy routine has to be complete in two days...

by berylblue 14 Replies latest social humour

• berylblue
    berylblue

...Please. I need a funny reason why I was disfellowshipped. Like giving out Watchtowers...to whom? And what did they do with them? I know you can help, all. There's so much wit here.

Also, I can't attach a photo to my file. Please help me figure this out....

Your help is most appreciated.

Beryl

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    Like giving out Watchtowers...to whom?

Apostates?

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Apostates?

Funny. But unfortunately, no one there will know what an apostate it. I certainly never did, until I joined the WT.

Beryl

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Apostates?

Funny. But unfortunately, no one there will know what an apostate it. I certainly never did, until I joined the WT.

Beryl

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

You could use former or ex jw's.

I have to admit, I am only funny when I'm not trying. LOL

• Gopher
    Gopher

"A funny reason why you were disfellowshipped" -- fictitious, I presume.

How about: you mooned the elders at the door, when they came to pay a "shepherding visit"? I'm sure any audience would appreciate the humor of that!

• greven
    greven

you gave watchtowers to the local critical thinking society. they laughed. then they sued the society.

you gave watchtowers to illiterate people, to look at the pictures. they laughed.

you gave watchtowers to the local salvation army. they howled a mighty battlecry.

you gave watchtowers to the local naturist organisation. they could not give you anything but a woody. whatever that is..

Greven...

• jgnat
    jgnat

They found you gibbering in front of the monkey cage, folding the Watchtowers in to little airplaines and sailing them through the bars. The monkeys seemed to actually enjoy the articles.

I want a percentage if you use this. Just kidding.

• Swan
    Swan

They might not understand the word disfellowshipped. Try this.

I used to be a Jehovah's Witness. They kicked me out and shunned me. They said I wasn't annoying enough at the doors.

Everyone in the audience will relate to that one.

Tammy

• Brummie
    Brummie

You tore the Watchtowers into little strips, made the stips into circles, stuck them all together and made cute christmas trimmings that stretched across the windows.

2, you dunked them all in water and out of the pulp you made paper mache crosses for the salvation army thrift.

3, You used the front page titles to cut out the words and send death threats to the GB.

4, You tied the Watchtowers on ropes and put them across the garden to scare the birds away.

I'll go back to the drawing board, these aint even funny.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit