irreverent introduction

by Irreverent 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

With a name like "irreverent", I thought he might have been an Aussie!

Welcome to the board, Irreverent!

• Maverick
    Maverick

Welcome irreverent: Loved your joke, real corny, you must have been a witness a long time. Maverick

• blondie
    blondie

This is welcome my husband to the board. Welcome, sweetie. He has been listening to my accounts of what is shared on JWD and he has finally gotten past his computer anxiety. He has many jokes, mostly groaners. He has enjoyed the experiences of other ex-elders on here. He thought he was the only one who felt that way.

Blondie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome aboard Rev....Pull up a chair & enjoy the fun.....Glad to have you join us & the missus

• Dansk
    Dansk

A GREAT BIG WELCOME , Irreverent. We’re looking forward to your many more posts (but if the first one is anything to go by you can keep your jokes, please!)

Dansk, Physio and Boys

• rebel
    rebel

irreverent,

Welcome! You are privileged to have Blondie as your wife. I enjoy her WT commentaries so much and they have kept me sane when I have been forced to go to meetings by my ever-loving hubby. They were the first things that attracted me to this board.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

xxR

• Dansk
    Dansk

Blondie,

They were the first things that attracted me to this board.

You naughty apostate, you!

Dansk

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome, Irreverent! We all love Blondie and look forward to her weekly elderette WT studies. I look forward to hearing more from you. Don't worry -- the computer will get easier to deal with the more you use it!

Nina

• Brummie
    Brummie

Lol @ Irreverent! Canoes also go in a straighter line!

Welcome aboard, great to see you go head on with your anxiety.

Brummie

• Jourles
    Jourles

Howdy Irreverent! Sorry I did not get a chance to meet you and Blondie in Chicago a few weeks back(our schedules didn't quite line up that weekend), but I hope to meet the two of you in July if not sooner. I might be cruising through your neck of the woods within the next couple of weeks.

So tell us, do you and Blondie study the WT every week together like a good christian household should???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit