• cognac
    cognac
    I'm guessing it's a bit early for this thread. 😂😂😂
  • cognac
    cognac
    Edited...
  • dubstepped
    dubstepped
    I don't do resolutions per se, but every year my wife and I try to come up with a theme that we can focus on throughout the year. One year it was getting out of debt, another was cleaning up our eating (an ongoing process always), this was our self-proclaimed "year of adventure" and it certainly was. Now that we're officially DA'ed and rebuilding our lives, I think that next year will be the year of relationships or something, trying to build upon that foundation that we have now and really strengthen and expand our circle of friends and the new family that we're building for ourselves.
  • talesin
    talesin

I don't make them, but for the New Year, I want to Walk!

dubstepped, I usually reflect on the past year, and think about what I will get into in the year to come, too. It's a great time for reflection, during the winter's sleep. Congratulations to you both on your "year of adventure".

xx

tal

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Thanks Talesin, you have to watch what you ask for. We never thought our adventure would include leaving the Borg when we started out the year, though we certainly did have some issues brewing for years. If you aren't officially out, who knows, maybe your "year of the walk" will be your walk right out of the dubs as well. I don't know what your official stance is currently.

I like to reflect as well. Winter is a great time for it. Go get your walk on next year and enjoy. You never know where you might end up once you start walking. :)

• Sabin
    Sabin

I cant move i'm doing the garden. I usually go on a sea food diet, I see food I eat it, that's why I'm fat. So how about liposuction?. Work more, yeah, if I have to. Celebrate now your cooking cognac, I like this idea. More sex, what do you suggest, that I invest in a vibrator?

• talesin
    talesin

Oh, I'm long out of the b'Org. I mean literally 'walk'........... : D Had an unfortunate fall on Nov. 1, and I am stuck in my flat, in a w/chair, hoping like hell that my results are good on Friday! I have one bad foot already, now I've shattered the other ankle, and hoping for no surgery, and the ability to walk in the new year.

So happy for you! It is one of the few things I get to enjoy nowadays,,, seeing folks like yourself get your freedom. It will all be worth the tears and heartbreak, especially as you have each other. Enjoy it!

xx

tal

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    I also don't make too many resolutions, But it would be nice to get watchtower behind me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit