Are You “Woke”?

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Too many teachers don't have a clue how to teach, all they do is indoctrinate.

The teaching profession is too often overpaid and piss-poor. Nowadays you can get access to the latest knowledge and tuition from experts at a fraction of the price of the government sanctioned pyramid scheme that is "education".

Schools should limit their teaching to the basics of numeracy and literacy and be restricted from promoting personal and political opinions.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I'm Awake!

• Simon
    Simon
    I'm Awake!

I see what you did there.

• minimus
    minimus

Lol JWs believe they are “woke”.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Three cups of of coffee and I can’t clear my head from what went down last nite....

• SAHS
    SAHS

Truth be told, there is NOT any such thing as 100% male or female. Why? Fact: Males have testosterone AND estrogen, and females have estrogen AND testosterone.

It’s not just the Yin OR the Yang but, rather, the Yin AND the Yang.

As we could all attest from experience, there ARE effeminate males AND there are masculine females (“Tomboys”).

Takeaway: Gender is NOT absolutely either/or, black-or-white. There are always elements of both concurrently. (If in doubt, ask a anthropomorphic-ologist/psychologist.)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    the schoolboard stands behind the teacher.

Stupid dangerous pseudo-educational pigs. Again, the untouchables cowtow to cry baby lefty lunatics.

In the old days, these lefty cowards would be sectioned and taken away in straight jackets.............may those days return!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

there is NOT any such thing as 100% male or female - yes, males and females each have testosterone and estrogen. Testosterone levels are much higher in males, that's why it's commonly referred to as a male hormone. Ditto re women and estrogen (Caitlyn Jenner will no doubt be given estrogen to help her transition to be a woman).

The vast majority of people are either male or female, and identify with the body they're born in.

Intersex people account for approx. 1 - 1.5% of a given population.

Transgender people account for approx. 0.5% of a given population.

Nature goes batsh*t crazy sometimes, but not often.

there ARE effeminate males AND there are masculine females - yes, but effeminate males are still males; masculine females are still females.

Takeaway: Gender is NOT absolutely either/or, black-or-white - biological sex is what we're talking about (gender is essentially meaningless thanks to woke activism).

"Biological sex isn't binary but it is clearly bimodal." <------ this is the real take-away, supported by all available data.

On average ...

Women live longer than men.

Men are taller than women.

Men are stronger than women.

^^^ this last point is basically why sports are segregated according to biological sex. Male boxers punch harder, male weightlifters lift heavier weights, male sprinters run faster, etc.

However, the gametes are binary. There are only sperm and eggs, that's it. There isn't a third type of gamete.

• Jazzbo
    Jazzbo

As soon as someone declares they are a SJW you know you are dealing with an arrogant, self-righteous condescending jackass who is determined to be unreasonable and illogical no matter what the facts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit