Bethel is reading, so lets give them a count, How many people here NOW are

by Its so simple 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    It must take some guts to read here and see what the truth about them really is. Must be tough.

Francois, there is a very simple way to do it. Keep changing who monitors us, and keep each individual in place for a very short period of time. And use very loyal brothers.

Richard

• berylblue
    berylblue
    They`d let a real dub die in a heartbeat for things they do on a daily basis..

This is, sadly, all too true.

Beryl

• berylblue
    berylblue
    They`d let a real dub die in a heartbeat for things they do on a daily basis..

This is, sadly, all too true.

Beryl

• sf
    sf

"Keep changing who monitors us, and keep each individual in place for a very short period of time. And use very loyal brothers."

Bingo! This IS exactly HOW it is 'done'.

Hey Jesse and Danny!! Give Teddy and Slickdick big kisses from The sKallywagger!

sKally, elite monitoring KLASS

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    Keep changing who monitors us, and keep each individual in place for a very short period of time. And use very loyal brothers.

That's the only way they can posssibly keep up with what goes on around here. They'd have to rotate those "very loyal brothers" out every other week or so though. I doubt that it any "vlb" hung around any longer than that that he'd most lilely be questioning the Soceity also, and they can't have that.

their "achilles heel" in keeping up with what's gong on in the apostate community this way though is that they have no continuity. There's also the personality "creep" of the different brothers in how they perceive things around here when they make their report.

• Its so simple
    Its so simple

If Bethel is really reading this, there is only one thing I'd like to ask: Do the letters F.O. mean anything to you?

Smoky & the Bandit! I SAW IT! I SAW IT!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit