Seems to be a census on vaccine status

by Indoubtbigtime 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime
    • VAX-PUSHERS' CLAIMS: The jabs have saved countless lives!

COUNTER-CLAIM: Jabs saved no one, people's own immune systems saved them - jabbed or un-jabbed.

Link Dislike Like

-

The fat old men who make up the GB are definitely vax pushers,

my question is how long for?

As as time goes on it’s more obvious that these shots are not safe or effective

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

So at the moment any of the schools require someone to be fully vaccinated

do all these brothers and sisters going to pioneer school or SKE have to show proof they had their latest shot?

How before long the GB do a U turn on this just like most governments and worldly companies did a u turn on vax mandates?

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

My coordinator in my congregation has started asking all the Elders and servants to make sure they are fully vaccinated before the upcoming schools.

apparently there is an elders school coming up, and then we have the kingdom ministry school which I will hopefully be going to as I am an MS

there is no video conferencing at all it’s all in person and only fully vaxed can go

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    indy - The fat old men who make up the GB are definitely vax pushers,

I wonder what's in it for them?

Also, why are you still doing the JW thing?

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    apparently there is an elders school coming up, and then we have the kingdom ministry school which I will hopefully be going to as I am an MS

You want to go to this school? Why? Stand your ground and do what you want

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

I do want to go to the school because I’m just waking up now, started having doubts last year

im now looking at everything through a different lens

Im actually fascinated to see what happens in May when the medical trial is over for the first few pharma companies

not many knew they were part of a medical trail of experimental medical treatments and the trail ends May 2023

i remember all the broadcasts where they so strongly pushed these experimental medical treatments and David Splain actually said “some maybe saying what do these brother know, wrong question. The real question is what does Jehovah know?”

well if when the trail is over and these experimental medical treatments are withdrawn because they are not safe and effective THAT IS CONCLUSIVE PROOF THE GB ARE NOT INSPIRED BY JEHOVAH

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Indy - well if when the trail is over and these experimental medical treatments are withdrawn because they are not safe and effective THAT IS CONCLUSIVE PROOF THE GB ARE NOT INSPIRED BY JEHOVAH

That TOMO is a nasty drunken sot should be proof enough. Also, that the Corporation hides and protects bloody nonces should make you want to flee from it.

https://www.jwfacts.com

/\ You need that website to research. If you are open minded, you'll never want to walk back into a Kingdom Hall(tm) ever again. Go out and find REAL friends....the sort that won't dob you in to the Elders(tm) if you do something that the Watchtower Corporation(tm) doesn't like.

In fact, it's easier to list things the Corporation(tm) ACTUALLY likes.

1. Money

2. Nonces

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

indoubtbigtime....you wrote:" medical treatments withdrawn.....conclusive proof the GB are not inspired by Jehovah" Are you looking for an excuse/s to stay in that false religion? The CDC, WHO, FDA etc pushed the dangerous jabs on the world. The GB followed their lead, not Jehovah's. The Bible says not to defile the flesh. So what they were expounding in the updates wasn't from God even though they twisted it to make it sound like it was from God and you should obey. How many have died and will continue to get sick and die as time goes on because they have poisoned their bodies? But if you want conclusive proof that the GB aren't directed by God, all you have to do is look into what they were preaching and teaching for truth ( that you couldn't disagree with, back during 1918/19 when they claim Jesus make an examination and found them to be the ones doing his will. There isn't anyway they would have been approved with all of those false prophesies. Plenty of information online about it. In fact I just posted a video the other day wherein it is discussed. The whole history of the "faithful and discreet slave/GB is rooted in false hood! They don't want you looking into old literature, doing research without use of their approved literature ( older ones not approved because then you would recognize the lies much easier) They don't want you studying the Bible without their guides. They don't want you to have anything to do with apostates. BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TRUTH. as for May, I see not let up from big pharma as to pushing the boosters--too much money involved, plus it fits the depopulation agenda. If you value your life, run from the jabs and the WT.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Yea run from the jab and run from the GB as I now believe them to be false prophets

but I’m not ready to be pomo I’m still pimo for the time being

makes me wonder how many others are like me at least having doubts

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Obviously a touchy subject but the fact is that vaccination has prevented (I won't use the word saved) countless deaths. Older people and vulnerable individuals particularly have benefited from being vaccinated. Have some people died because of the vaccine? Yes, but the same goes for almost all medical interventions.

However, I don't believe that vaccination should be mandatory for anyone. That's an individual's choice.

What I don't see is the actual scientific reason to exclude non vaccinated persons from any situation. Why is attending some sort of Watchtower School any different from going on public transport to get there, or popping out to Starbucks in the interval to get a coffee.

The reality we face is that Covid is with us to stay and we have to learn to live with it. Many choose to get vaccinated, others not, and how ill you become when you get it - not if you get it - depends on many, many factors.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit