Seems to be a census on vaccine status

by Indoubtbigtime 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

maybe some of the toothless lions will get dentures and not take the clot shot booster.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I am probably more immune to this wimpy "disease" than any of those hounders that have had every booster shot. The Amazon "shot" seems to work far better than any of those needle shots.

And, if they are expecting regular jokehovians to get those needle shots, I hope all those of the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger class got genuine needle shots. No saline shots, no magnesium chloride shots, just the real thing. And not because I am afraid of getting the wimpiest "disease" on the planet from them, either. Because they are making the rule for everyone else--why should they be exempt themselves?

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime
    WTWizard2 hours ago

I am probably more immune to this wimpy "disease" than any of those hounders that have had every booster shot. The Amazon "shot" seems to work far better than any of those needle shots.

what is the Amazon shot?

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

I guess he means Quercetin by that. But zinc and high blood level of vitamin D are also necessary.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

These vaccines are all in the trail stage the trail started to end 2023 for the first ones but some of the newer ones the trails don’t end until 2024/25

its obvious now they are not safe or effective

will this be the straw that breaks the GBs back because they basically said Jehovah wants you to take these experimental medications

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Why are you choosing to remain an MS if you're PIMO?

Why aren't you fully vaccinated?

Why do you have no qualms about lying your way into the cults training program?

Jesus, grow some balls, get educated and grow up.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Every Coordinator of body of elders has to ask every single MS and Elder if they have kept up with all their boosters and are fully vaccinated

Thank God I am FedUp and no longer playing their little games. If I were though, and if they asked my reply would be along the line of, "HIPPA laws apply to you too. It is none of your business what medical treatments I have had." Then I would turn on my heel and leave them standing there with their mouth gaped open at my nerve telling them off.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

HIPAA laws do not apply to voluntarily disclosed information, that being said, it is none of their business.

It’s a great excuse to get away from it all, say you don’t agree with the shots is not disfellowship offense yet, but it is a great way to get removed from elder/servant without any other excuses.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

HIPPA and in other countries GDPR

A good answer would be “Isn’t that private medical information I don’t want to break the laws of Caesar”

but I would love to know how many JDubs have kept themselves fully vaxed

if if you missed your last invite for a booster you are no longer fully vaced

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

VAX-PUSHERS' CLAIMS: The jabs have saved countless lives!

COUNTER-CLAIM: Jabs saved no one, people's own immune systems saved them - jabbed or un-jabbed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit