First post I’ve seen where a Circuit Overseer is trying to denigrate the Royal Commission. Are these new instructions from WT?

by John Aquila 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• never a jw
    never a jw

Bad P.R. move. It does not do any good for the WT and the Royal Commission will not be amused by this. They can flex their power and make life even tougher for the WT.

i think wifi raises a good hypothesis

• Vidqun
    Vidqun
    My uber-Dub brother, an elder, and his wife are visiting. He's from Down Under, and according to his version, the elders put up a spectacular defense before the RC. I am sure he never watched the proceedings because he works full time. That must be the official WT reaction, what he was told by the CO and fellow elders. It's pathetic to say the least. Or it's a bad case of theocratic warfare, and he is lying.
  • freddo
    freddo

@vidqun

It was certainly spectacular but in a spectacular "failure" kind of way.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious
    Romans 13:1-4.......end of story.
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

My CO brother-in-law told Mrs Eden that Geoffrey Jackson made the most dignified defense of Jehovah's Organization before human authorities. Almost spoke as if it was the biggest epic since the days of the apostle Paul. I'm sure he didn't hear a bit of it, though.

Eden

• Splash
    Splash
    Tenacious Romans 13:1-4

Come on then you lazy arse, print the verse instead of making 700 lurkers look it up.

Sheesh, make an effort!

"Let every person be in subjection to the superior authorities..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit