First post I’ve seen where a Circuit Overseer is trying to denigrate the Royal Commission. Are these new instructions from WT?

by John Aquila 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• John Aquila
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    Is the OP in Australia? Seems they might instruct CO's to do a talk about it but not sure it they would in other countries.
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    We just had the CO visit two weeks ago and he mentioned nothing. However, he did start his talk at the assembly last Sunday talking about child abuse. I walked out in rage so I don't know if he may have mentioned it then.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

Is the OP in Australia?

I'm not sure where, but as some of the comments mentioned, that would be a mistake because it just stirs the curiosity of the dubs and they will check it out in their IPads. Some will wake up and some won't. But if nothing is mentioned, no one will wake up. I hope all C.O. start doing this.

• cappytan
    cappytan

Agents of Satan!

This guy needs to find out where this C.O. is going to next and record the talk.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

RECORD IT!!!!

DD

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Yes, OP is in Australia.
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    Makes sense now. Telling the R&F about something they already know would not hurt anything. Especially if he is persuasive enough
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Ten bucks says that particular CO is experiencing some very painful cognitive dissonance. :smirk:

x

I especially liked this specific entry in the comments (and his username):

HappyHappyHappy1914 - "Why would a CO purposely inform a mostly ignorant congregation about an issue that will only invoke their curiosity?"

Answer: because there's regular, garden-variety stupid, and then there's epic, mind-blowing, Here-Comes-Honey-Boo-Boo-roadkill-eating stupid.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    What if he is waking up, and trying to bring people out with him?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit