JWs Advertising on TV now

by eisenstein 24 Replies latest jw friends

• layla
    layla

I havent seen this advertisement yet...but believe me ...I would like to see it!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

What they don't tell you is that the old, fat man drinking a beer is an elder in one of the New York congregations.

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Minimus

rotflmao

• gumby
    gumby
    What they don't tell you is that the old, fat man drinking a beer is an elder in one of the New York congregations.

I am that man dammit! What is also intresting is the society has made statements that they do not do as does christendom by using the media to proclaim the good news. No.....they do it like the early followers of Jesus did. We eagerly await to see how they slide around any inquries regarding this. Gumby

• berylblue
    berylblue
    ..then it showed an old, fat man with a bottle of beer, sitting back typing on the computer...then

He was probably an apostate too.

Beryl

• Huxley
    Huxley

I haven't seen this commercial, but I'm sure it's up there with the fantastic Noah video, featuring the worst animation I've ever seen, and that cornball drama with the Latino men dressed up as "Israelites."

Huxley

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

You have to know that this is SPIN of the most despicable kind.

Who, us, sexual abuse? Why, look at our concern, look at this slick video.

The bastards.

I have seen the depositions in a major case of sex abuse, and they LIE LIE LIE.

May God punish them.

AND all of us somehow.

• Wren
    Wren

My daughter saw that commercial a couple of weeks ago. We were surprised by their public whitewash efforts, also.

• sandy
    sandy

lol @ minimus, he said:

What they don't tell you is that the old, fat man drinking a beer is an elder in one of the New York congregations

That was so funny! You all are so funny. i love your quick wit. I laughed so hard out loud right now. My co-worker came over to ask me what I was laughing at.

Too bad, some people just don't get the humor.

LOL I luve you guys..........

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Ok, so if the WT can put a TV commerial on to falsely give the impression of children needing to be taught thinking ability about fat men drinking beer, then maybe Silentlambs can do a commercial about protecting your family from dangerous people coming to thier doors to offer Bible Studies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit