Critical Race Theory…do you think kids should be forced to be taught this in schools?

by minimus 19 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I do not support CRT. But having said that I find it disturbing that schools are teaching children whatever they want to teach. If parents object or even teachers refuse to teach something, anything that violates their conscience or morals, I don’t think government or schools have the right to push these people to accept it.

Some parents in my town were horrified when their middle school kids showed them the questionnaire they were asked to fill out about their masturbation practices and their frequency of oral sex!

Parents have the right to teach their children as they see fit and schools/government should stay out of it!

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

People are fighting back against CRT. I keep losing count but now there are several States that have Banned CRT from being taught in Classrooms.

Notice what Senator Blackburn has to say about it at the 5 minute mark in the video.

https://youtu.be/CCsZU_y2tM4?t=300

• minimus
    minimus

Imagine being a teacher forced to teach this and if you don’t follow the curriculum you are history!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Just expect to see more moderate (reasonable) thinkers flee from the Blue States. And unfortunately, bringing along some of their liberal ideas.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

It's real, actual racism.

To answer the OP's question, just replace "CRT" with "real, actual racism".

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Parents have the right to teach their children as they see fit and schools/government should stay out of it!

That ship has sailed, don't you think? Government schools teaching the political - imagine that...

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    Some parents in my town were horrified when their middle school kids showed them the questionnaire they were asked to fill out about their masturbation practices and their frequency of oral sex!

That is hard to believe it that is for real. I never heard of something like that. The inherent assumptions are so manipulative.

• Biahi
    Biahi

If that’s true, (hard to believe) about that questionnaire, as a parent I would fill it in myself, to draw attention, something like masturbate 10 times a day, oral sex 30 times per week, etc. Once they contacted my kid, I’d let them have it. 😈

• minimus
    minimus

It’s true and it made it on Boston talk radio a few weeks ago with callers expressing anger that this was happening. A school official tried to blame someone else for the situation and I think it got buried

• minimus
    minimus

The science teacher presently is on paid leave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit