Passion Quiz

by simplesally 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Your passion lies somewhere between Soave and Valpolicella

Sounds like you have a soft side, and friends probably mention that sparkle you share with them. That's Soave -- distinctive and full-flavored.

There's a balance to your life too, with a quiet intensity that's not unlike Valpolicella. Still, a delicateness presents itself from time to time that many find comfortable.

Dana

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

I love Bolla wine!

You know me, I'm a merlot person.

j2bf

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Your passion lies somewhere between Soave and Valpolicella

Sounds like you have a soft side, and friends probably mention that sparkle you share with them. That's Soave -- distinctive and full-flavored.

There's a balance to your life too, with a quiet intensity that's not unlike Valpolicella. Still, a delicateness presents itself from time to time that many find comfortable.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Your passion lies somewhere between Chardonnay and Merlot

One word -- rich. Not necessarily financially speaking, just a fullness that comes from living in the moment that others find refreshing. Consider yourself the personification of Chardonnay.

But hold on. Those who know you also say you're well-rounded and agreeable. That's a classic Merlot profile.

Okay, I like Merlot but Chardonnay's not my favorite -- too sweet. Hmmm, I HAVE been called "Glenda the Good Witch" at work . . . .

Nina

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Your passion lies somewhere between Chardonnay and Merlot

One word -- rich. Not necessarily financially speaking, just a fullness that comes from living in the moment that others find refreshing. Consider yourself the personification of Chardonnay.

But hold on. Those who know you also say you're well-rounded and agreeable. That's a classic Merlot profile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit