Do you know which Watchtower publication this picture came from?

by McLovin 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Onager
    Onager

You don't feel there's any value in making light of a made up story that has ruined the lives of millions?

• stillin
    stillin

The Vulcans have a similar hand signal. I think that they say something like "live long and prosper" when they hold their fingers like that.

The picture is very Watchtowerish. Unfortunately, the WT doesn't have a monopoly on idiocy.

Surely, running away should win a prize.

Credit where credit is due: the WT knows that their published pictures will be scrutinized. As far as I have ever known, the pictures that they have published which are depicting biblical settings, down to small details, are backed up in scriptures. If I am wrong, show me.

• running_away
    running_away

"Surely, running away should win a prize."

I could accept this: https://youtu.be/SGFxYts7siM?t=13

Or, if not possible, anything from Taco Bell.

The lesson is: if you are a JW, or EXJW you should ALWAYS CHECK TWICE BEFORE POST OR SAY ANYTHING. After you have the proof in the hand, you can talk or post. Never before. No wishful thinking. Don't damage your own credibility.

(Yes, Morpheus, I am shouting)

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

This is where Leonard Nimoy got his idea for the Vulcan salute on Star Trek.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    I don't know, but isn't that the sign language sign for "Cat's Anus"?

Onager ...

It's definitely not Cat's Anus. With that you have to move your little finger further away from the ring finger.

I believe it is actually Sheep's Anus.

Rub a Dub

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    I dont object to yelling those words, @running away. I yell them everyday. Few seem to listen.
  • sparky1
    sparky1

Will someone with the IQ of a bunch of bananas combined be allowed to answer your question?

• McLovin
    McLovin
    ha ha running_away take a chill pill seriously. but thanks for the laugh.
  • TheTruthBR
    TheTruthBR

I sincerely hope a two hour Cedars video about that image.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    I sincerely hope a two hour Cedars video about that image

😂😂 he will claim to have the image exclusively 😂😂😂😂

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit