Face-Masks - don't stop infection OR transmission!

by BoogerMan 21 Replies latest social current

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

waton, thanks for clarifying your words. By sticking out the tongue I didn't know you meant it making the cheek bulge. I tend to interpret expressions literally thus I thought you meant making the tongue stick out to the outside of the mouth, such as when 'making a face' at someone. I also now see that you might also mean that one could stick out their tongue (to the outside of the mouth) towards someone and not cause offense since the mask would be hiding the tongue.

I understood the other portion of your post where you said "right" to mean that masks are beneficial. Now I also understand what you meant by "and you can have a beard". Namely, that you can get away with wearing a beard (at least certain kinds) at the Kingdom Hall since the mask would be hiding the beard (at least certain kinds).

• cofty
    cofty

Masks catch droplets but droplets were never the issue. At the very beginning the big fear was that C19 would be an aerosol virus - turned out it is. All the experts told us that masks were pointless.

Then they closed down the economy and weaponised fear. Then they opened up the economy but everybody was now too afraid. So back to masks. Here is something you can do to allow you to go back to work/shops/cinema/pub/school and stay safe.

Masks were all about psychology and nothing at all to do with science.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit