Face-Masks - don't stop infection OR transmission!

by BoogerMan 21 Replies latest social current

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Pores in surgical face-masks = 600 microns. Coronavirus = between 0.125 & 5 microns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOMrgFYfDIE&t=227s

It's like using a wire mesh fence to stop mosquitoes!

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW
    Even if the numbers are as you say (I don't know if they are and I don't plan to watch the video in the post), what size are the water droplets which contain the Coronavirus? If the masks filter out the water droplets to some extent, then they might also filter out the Coronavirus (contained within the water) to some extent.
  • waton
    waton

DJW: right, and you can have a beard, and stick out the tongue at you know whom at the meetings.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

did anyone come up with a better idea ?

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

BoogerMan, you're right. To demonstrate:

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I still see people wearing mask. Did you see the videos of the kids on the floors working in the disposable mask production? Did you see the videos where the masks were under microscope and there were nano worms in the masks?

• ThomasCovenant
  • BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ DJW - the numbers aren't what I say, they are scientific facts.

"Water droplets" and "to some extent" are deceptive smokescreens used by the pro-mask supporters.

It took the W.H.O. 2 years to admit that the virus was transmitted via aerosol - not just in water droplets - so figure out how "safe" people were when shopping in air-conditioned stores, and flying on air-conditioned planes.

There was & is no scientific justification for demanding that the world's population wore flimsy, ineffectual face-coverings to limit the effects of a virus.

• iloowy.goowy
    iloowy.goowy

Do masks provide perfect protection, no.

DO they offer some protection, yes. And that is better than no protection at all.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Having wasted many years of my life listening to dribble from the cult of Watchtower, may I suggest reading and applying information from REAL research from reputable sources to avoid further waste of precious time and energy? Years ago I had the opportunity to be trained in rescue and HAZMAT response for a level 4 Bio-hazard research facility for a major California university. HUNDREDS of researchers worked at the facility around killer pathogens daily without getting sick. EVERY DAY..including myself. Of course, UV lights, negative pressure, forced air supply, and hazmat suits were di rigor...but many areas only required eye shields and standard-issue surgical masks....because... they work. And yes most workers had PHDs and MDs AND electronic microscope access to test these masks and didn't learn virology from YouTube, Christian Broadcast channels, or Q-anon websites. Please don't replace the cult of Watchtower with a new cult.

• NATURE MAG. NEWS FEATURE
    • 06 October 2020

Face masks: what the data say

The science supports that face coverings are saving lives during the coronavirus pandemic, and yet the debate trundles on. How much evidence is enough? Quote:" The moment a person breathes or talks, sneezes or coughs, a fine spray of liquid particles takes flight. Some are large — visible, even — and referred to as droplets; others are microscopic, and categorized as aerosols. Viruses including SARS-CoV-2 hitch rides on these particles; their size dictates their behavior."

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02801-8

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit