Would You Shelter An Illegal Alien Seeking To Come To Your Country?

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

The wt. said it's OK to have a illegal aliens become witnesses and I believe to become MS and elders and I may be wrong on that point. So if it's good for the goose it's good for the gander ? ? ? ? ? Lol. Hard question to answer. There are to many variables. Still Totally ADD

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Unless something has changed recently. Illegal immigrants are not allowed to be ms and elders.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

No, I would never invite an illegal immigrant into my home, much less live with me. I don't care what their circumstances are. When they come in illegally, they are breaking the law, pure and simple.

• waton
    waton
    If not, how dare we send them back?

many so-called "refugees" asylum applicants actually go to their countries on vacations, once they have their papers, and collect the money.

In one case, one poor brother, prompted by the elders actually housed one of these, got stuck with more than 1k of long distance charges.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Depends on what she looked like.

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

Didn’t the Three Stooges have a film about little refugees were they played the part?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

It all depends "if you can't do the time don't commit the crime"

• I quit!
    I quit!

I think this question is a bit of a set-up. It's like asking would you bring homeless people in your home to live with you? Just because I don't want them in my house doesn't mean that I think they should be treated like animals or even less than a lot of animals with no rights. Just because I don't want illegal aliens living with me doesn't mean that I can justify them being abused. I live in California I come in contact with them. They are human beings. They just want a better life for their family or not to starve to death. They're not doing any thing we would do. If you or your family were starving here and there was food and work in Mexico I'm pretty sure I know what any of us would be doing.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Of course they have to bring up a man who could easily pass for some kind of thug. These people are crazy to even consider let someone into their homes. It could destroy them and their family. Give them access. Go to work and let them have the run of your house every day. And guaranteed they do not have looking for work on their list of priorities. Just crazy. Now if it was a young and good looking 20 year old girl, okay, I would give it some serious thought.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They had the chance to come legally, but they blew that. Anyone can come up with a sob story to stay after entering illegally, and then abuse the privilege of immigrating to your country. Usually, they will abuse welfare and try subverting the native culture, even pushing religious bull**** on the natives (this is common with both xians and muslims).

Then, there is the issue of climate. Certain people were meant to live in tropical climates. They are adapted to the conditions found therein, and should not be living in high latitudes. Others are more adapted to conditions found in the deserts of the middle East, the conditions found in the Far East, or in tropical islands around the Pacific. These do poorly when brought into high latitudes because they do not get enough sun, it is too damp, or it is too cold. They do not need to invade Northern countries (or, in the case of Australia and New Zealand, Southern countries) on a mission to commit mayhem and spread islam there, any more than people in Europe or America need to go into Africa or the Middle East to spread christi-SCAM-ity.

And no, I would not want to go to those rubbish dumps they made. Many will make a mess of their own country (or planet, as the case of the reptilians that are behind this whole mess), and then find a clean one to trash. I do not want my city to resemble what became of Paris or London, and I would not want my home to suddenly be burgled because these "refugees" invited their buddies to trash or steal what I had. I also realize that I am not suited to live in the tropics, any more than they are suited to live in northern climates.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit