Something cool happened...

by flower 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• flower
    flower

Well I guess I f_'d up the whole thing up by talking too much. Havent heard back from them yet and its been a week.

• sisteract
    sisteract

Hi Flower, that's quite an experience so far!!!! You never know where it will go from here---in a sense you have "planted a see"---I love to use their crap lingo in reverse!!! It's VERY OVERWHELMING to come to the full realization and admit it out loud about what happened to us when "in" that very mind controlling cult organization---and all the sad and bad things we experienced while there. The incredible losses that are realized eg. a childhood, lost years and youth to the ORG. etc. lost and possible ruined relationships etc. can be so truamatic. I know I had to pace myself and keep things as simple as possible and find my allies. He has found one in YOU. It sounds like he has so much going on inside and with his own family relationships. But I'm sure just knowing you understand and validate him means more than you may know at this time. The 2 books that impacted me at the begining were Ray Franz "Crisis of Conscience" and Steve Hassan's book "Combatting cult mind control".

I'll be thinking of you and your brother and his girlfriend. Please keep us posted.

Sisteract (my email address is: [email protected])

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit