Hour Requirement for Regular Pioneers

by iloowy.goowy 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• iloowy.goowy
    iloowy.goowy

Elders to meet with meet with regular pioneers asap and review their progress.

Announcement

December 12, 2022

FOR ELDERS

1. Hour Requirement for Regular Pioneers: As soon as possible, the body of elders

should assign two elders to meet with the regular pioneers in the congregation to read to

them the announcement for regular pioneers. The two elders should use this opportunity to

commend, offer encouragement, and share practical suggestions as the pioneers resume a

full schedule in the ministry.

FOR SECRETARIES AND SERVICE OVERSEERS

1. Review of Regular Pioneers’ Field Service Activity: In June 2023, please review the

field service activity of all regular pioneers. If it is evident that a pioneer does not have a

practical schedule or the circumstances to meet the hour requirement, the service overseer

and group overseer should meet with him and kindly but frankly discuss his circumstances.

This will be an opportunity to provide the pioneer with practical suggestions and appropriate

assistance.

-----

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

The wording almost surprises me, in that it seems as if they are anticipating that those who were/are regular pioneers will need encouragement and possibly a bit of a kick in the pants to make sure they get back on track. Why wouldn't they assume that the people who signed up for regular pioneering were itching to get back out there?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

I cant believe there is an hours requirement for volunteers.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

No hourly requirement for pioneers during covid = increase in regular pioneers.

Hourly requirement being reinstated = decrease in regular pioneers.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

That's how cooperations Work. It's sl about the numbers. No interest in human members. It's all about with numbers get printed end of year. Fortune 500

• JeffT
    JeffT

Hourly requirement being reinstated = decrease in regular pioneers

+ increase in hours falsely reported.

Fixed it for you

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''I cant believe there is an hours requirement for volunteers.''

When you have man-made Borganizations, you get things like these that contradict each other.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

Wally ("JW Thoughts") posted a very good video on this particular subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w4cc43HCj0&t=428s

As pointed out in other exjw activists' vids and on the exjw Reddit, let's see how many RPs are going to hang in there or throw in the towel! 🤔🤨

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

The two elders should use this opportunity to commend, offer encouragement. . .

You should be commended for staying on as a pioneer during the pandemic. We want to encourage you to continue as a pioneer regardless of how difficult it is in the future.

. . .and. . .

Any time there is an "and" right after elders offering commendation you can be sure that the criticism is soon to follow.

. . .share practical suggestions as the pioneers resume a full schedule in the ministry.

If you have started any hobbies or other personal pursuits that remotely might take any hours away from your previously promised pioneer chores NOW is the time to QUIT! Get off your couch, get OUT of your house, and get your lazy ass out knocking on doors, or face the loss of JW status when we boot you off the pioneer list for not giving us enough hours!

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

I can tell me you for me a fact. Pioneer's hate when elders that never pioneer are giving by them counseling about being pioneer 😁

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit