2023-01-27--Civil Unrest!

by Atlantis 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2023-01-27--Civil Unrest

Click image to enlarge.

They want their congregation records protected,
    but could care less about protecting children.

Atlantis!
  • raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Thanks Atlantis, much appreciated, I wish more elders were like you

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

2. Please also review the arrangements you have made to secure the Kingdom Hall and protect congregation records.--sfl chap. 22 par. 11.

Given that this was for elders in the United States branch territory I would suggest that those elders follow the example of the way U.S. government officials handled "classified" documents. Scatter them around in boxes at different houses and garages.

And thanks to Atlantis from FedUp.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

raymond frantz:

FedUpJW:

Always welcome, and there are some "cold ones" in the breakroom!

Grandpa!

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you Atlantis!!!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Newly Enlightened:

Ha, the gang's all here! Mike and Kim have come over to teach us the proper way to eat Oreos and M&Ms.

Dip those little treats into a cup of Kahlua and it's good for aches and pains.

Want to get rid of that headache? Kahlua is your answer.

Want to get rid of the Watchtower? Well, we may need something a little bit stronger! Maybe if all the members of the governing body did a "pillow-gate" commercial, that might do it!

Grandpa!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

How that is being interpreted is GT.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Protect the 'incriminating documents' at all costs.

Protect pedophiles.

Anything else....anyone else any minor transgression is dealt with harshly, severely and severing relationships, friendships and family bonds.

Aweful

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Wondering if that is an indirect way of telling elders they should remove the documents from Kingdom Halls given recent searches on Kingdom Hall properties by local law enforcement. I think I predicted this exact action in another thread.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Anony Mous:

You make a good point, because there are letters from the Watchtower instructing Elders to take confidential documents to their homes for safe keeping.

Atlantis!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit