Are you tired of War

by JH 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Realist
    Realist

its not my job to defend some idiots that use every demonstration to stir a fight. such incidences however do not at all invalidate the necessity of peace demonstrations.

• TemeculaMole
    TemeculaMole

Realist,

So what is the best solution?

(trying to help you with becoming a Jedi..whatever that this??)

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Odd, that there are so many arrests at so called "peace" rallies, for violent outbreaks, and so little at so called pro-war rallies.

0 Arrestes in Seattle, and for the people that bitch about the traffic in Seattle, I work in downtown, there wasn't a problem, guess what ignorant fools, the protesters had a permit here, so talk to your mayor.

135 in Portland, (also had a permit) where the Mayor is the most Liberal on the west coast. Over 1,000 in San Francisco, many more in Chicago. Permits to demonstrate do not give them authorization to block roadways. destroy private property, pull people form cars and beat on them and such.

You will like my new bumper sticker, "CAUTION: THIS VEHICLE DOES NOT BRAKE FOR PROTESTERS." On the rear, "WELL, I WARNED YOU."

• jelly
    jelly

Yes, I am tired of this war, but I realize its necessary. No, I am not tired of the protestors; endless fuel for ridicule is what some of them are, hours of fun.

Terry

• Realist
    Realist

TemeculaMole,

jedi is the title you get once you hit 1000 posts!

there is a discussion going on about what one could do to solve the middle east problem:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/48791/691522/post.ashx#691522

war is certainly not the ultima ratio in this case.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit