by DJ 19 Replies latest social current

• animal
    animal

Ummmm....

Nothing betrays Logicals ignorance.

Animal

• Simon
    Simon

I guess you have to count the number of dead as a result of policies ... people who starve to death are still just as dead as those shot in the head.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Simon you are right, The War Iraq started in1980 with Iran crippled the Iraq people. Then the invasion in 1990 in Kuwait really sent the place to hell.....

Bush and Blair are true leaders...along with the 30 plus other Nations that have taken the moral high road to end this hell on earth!

• Simon
    Simon

Can you tell us who these 30 countries are?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/48756/2.ashx

It's right that they should clean up the mess of their own making though:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/48833/691088/post.ashx#691088

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    people who starve to death are still just as dead as those shot in the head.

With the billions of dollars Saddam has raked in under the food for oil program, how is that the food didn't reach the people? Could it be that Saddam took the money for himself and his weapons and palaces?

With Iraq liberated, maybe the food will finally reach the people.

• neyank
    neyank

"Yes, it would be nice to get rid of Bush without innocent suffering and dying."

Logical,

On what basis do you make this statement?

Do you have facts to back this up?

I'm wondering how you would have viewed Hitler or any dictator that has acted in a manner like Saddam.

Do you think if Saddam was left alone, he would decide to be a nice guy and stop torturing and murdering his own people?

It's interesting that the Iraqis that are being liberated are happy that the war is taking place.

It's comments like this from people that makes me think that these people don't think.

neyank

• animal
    animal

Humanitarian drops start today.... food and medicine.

Also, more defections and surrendering are probly happening today.

I am curious who they have in the wings to take over. When we took Pakistan, they had someone in-waiting. Aint heard a word on this yet.

Animal

• Realist
    Realist

unboubtedly most leaders do have a similar regard for human live. the only difference is the surrounding in which they operate...saddam in a dictatorship where he is the absolute leader and bush in a democracy where he has to please the people backing him. both go over dead bodies if it serves their interest (as is obvious from history and current events).

• COMF
    COMF
    I am curious who they have in the wings to take over. When we took Pakistan, they had someone in-waiting. Aint heard a word on this yet.

alt

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol@COMF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit