Storytime With Auntie JoJo

by joannadandy 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Mac
    Mac

JO,

This was no bedtime story.........sleeping will be impossible with visions of Scrumpy Jack and the old Gypsy woman wandering the corridors of my mind. And that picture of Beck with 3 leggy goodness was quite disturbing as well.......stop the visions, stop the noise (may i borrow those coconut shells to cover my ears and if I do will I hear the ocean?)

Teeth , sausage, shells and hats...........the tales been told and that is that!

mac

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scary thing is I can follow the story as well!!! YIKES

Man, I miss you guys. I can't wait to see you again and laugh and laugh and laugh like we did in Dallas!!

Love you crazy albino twin

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

OH,

The Pics were great Jo, thanks for sharing!!

• ring
    ring

I was going to buy that book, but I thought I'd wait for the movie to come out

• greven
    greven

Very funny Jo! laughed my ass off here!!

Greeeehehehehehven!

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Dear Auntie Jo Jo, I woke up this morning with that Chinese respiratory thing and feel like total crap. I was in the most heinous bitch mood. I needed a story (whiny kleenex baby tantrum moment) and then there it was! I laughed so hard it sent me into coughing spasms and now there's plegm all over my keyboard. Thanks alot. It should mix in well with all the coffee and beer already in there. Happy first day of spring!!!! You guys have wayyyy too much fun with cameras.... don't ever stop! love, laura

• dottie
    dottie

LMAO!!!!!!!

Note to self...do not read Auntie Jojo's stories while drinking or eating...

2nd note to self...learn how to do the Heimlich Manouver on myself...

Excellent story Jo!!!! I too will be waiting for the 2nd chapter! (but without the choking on my water part of course )

Dottie...of the I don't know how to drink and read yet class

• Valis
    Valis

Auntie Jo...are you sure the prince isn't drinking from a specimen cup instead of a slippy cup..or is there a difference? And why does that scary gypsy woman look like she overdosed on cheese? *LOL* thanks for the story Auntie Jo..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Auntie Jo's No Curfew Nephew" class

• email
    email

'S'MAO!!!

Ohhhhhh...... 'pootie'...

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Joanna: I have now spit all over my computer moniterthat was hilarious!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit