Storytime With Auntie JoJo

by joannadandy 30 Replies latest jw friends

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Once upon a time there was a set of siamese twins, who looked nothing alike, had never been conjoined, had been born to different parents, and in different years. But they never let this get them down. Their albino glow is what held them together, and kept them separate from the world.

The Albino Siamese Twins were put in a travelling freak show.

They spoke their own language. One which was strange to outsiders, but their constant clicking, gurgling, and squealing, and occasional outbursts of "Oh hey ya!" inspired those who came to view them to laugh and laugh. The laughter was especially rolicking when adult beverages were disseminated among the crowd.

They were so sweet. So innocent. So unaware of what lie ahead for them...

One day a strange man came to the freak show.

Captain Scrumpy Jack was his name. He told the girls of a far off land, where there was a devilish prince.

This dark prince drank only from his magical Slippy Cup. It was rumored only black magic poured from those Slippy Cups. Many began to call them Slippy Cups of Doom!

The midgit poodle-headed one was far more intrigued than alarmed. The old proverb, "never trust a midgit with red hair" was never more true in this case children. Take heed!

She went out and purchased her very own Slippy Cup from a mysterious gypsy woman.

The gypsy tried to warn the midgit albino of the dangers that come from drinking from a Slippy cup, but she could not be put-off.

She chortled in glee, and proceeded to pound down the magical fire water.

And the thunder clouds began to gather!

"Come, my Sasquatch Twin...you must try this...it's the poo! Take a wiff!"

How could she say "Nay" to her Siamese Albino Twin? Plus it did look rather fun. The lighting flashed in the sky while her pale hand clasped the slippy cup.

She drank the golden liquid of fire. And lo, it was good!

A clap of thunder echoed across the land. Some say they heard a devilish laugh that night rolling about the hills and valleys.

It was only a matter of time really before things went down hill for the twins. Their behaviors became wild and unpredictable.

Tamborines and sausages...defiled and befouled!

Ramblings of goats, in coats, with boats were all the sasquaatch would talk about.

The midgit fared no better. Coconuts and alligator madness formed a vicious cyclical pattern...

Her only tales were of short-bus monkeys and the odd screech of "POOTIE" late in the night.

The horror of it all! I shant share with you children the other horrors of this doomed pair.

I only tell you this because I love you all.

Beware of men like Captain Scrumpy Jack, and the next time someone tells you a story of magical slippy cups and dark princes, (while your at it keep clear of gypsys with dental issues as well.) keep this tale of The Slippy Cup of Doom, firmly fixed in your mind, and it shall go well with you.

• myself
    myself

whooo hoooo, I want what ever you are having

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Ok I must be seriously disturbed myself, because I happen to know and understand your story.....LMAO!!!!!! I loved the pictures , it gave the story such a fairytale feeling.

Are you sure that is beer in the slippy cup? Was NotInterested close to that cup at anytime, it looks alot like ,,,,,,,,well,,,,,,, it looked like he may have used it to relieve himself without having to get up!! if ya know what I mean!!!!!!!!hehe

Hope you don't puke Joanna,,,,,,,,,,,lol.........but with guys , you just never know!!!!!!!!! Just kiddin' NI, I know you would at least try for the trash can not the slippy cup,,,,,you got class man.

I love you two albino sweethearts,,,,,,,,,,,,I shall be waiting patiently for chapter 2....wheeeeeeeeeeeee for Eyegirl,,,,,,,,,,hugssssssss, Dede

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

joannadandy Are you going to Green Bay?

• not interested
    not interested

Jo,

that was too funny, that pic of "captain scrumpy" reminded me of the weekend i officialy bacame one of the girls, That was one hell of a fun weekend! NO guy should have to hear that conversation. but its me i can handel it,

Is there gonna be a chapter 2?

• myself
    myself
    whooo hoooo, I want what ever you are having
    Are you sure that is beer in the slippy cup? Was NotInterested close to that cup at anytime, it looks alot like ,,,,,,,,well,,,,,,, it looked like he may have used it to relieve himself without having to get up!! if ya know what I mean!!!!!!!!hehe

or maybe not

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

good christ! (see what kind of influence you have on me!) could you please warn me that i should have some depends handy for such an occassion?

i love the captain scrumpy jack pic--it ROCKS. i think capt scrumpy jack makes a brief appearance in the new winnie the pooh movie--you'll have to watch the previews closely to see what i mean. or perhaps i was just way more hammered than i thought, heehee.

chapter 2? do you think we can all handle chapter 2?!!?!?!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Yes Razor...I shall be in Green Bay...being evil, as usual...

chapter 2? do you think we can all handle chapter 2?!!?!?!

I dunno Eyegirl...maybe we need a disposable camera for this weekend so we can go nuts and create another story for the good folks...you must give the public what they want!

• not interested
    not interested

Eyegirl,

when the 3 of us get togather, there will always be another chapter. WE should write books or somthing, well maybe JO should god knows i have no wrighting skills, but any way ..........................................

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

SMAO !!!!!!

Just so you know, I'll admit it- there was "snorting" going on in this living room whilst I read of Captain Scrumpy Jack's misadventures. I have fallen into the Sasquatch abyss of laughter never to be sad again.

I can hear them laughing: "Buuuaaaahhhhhhhh, she is OURS !!!"

Love the Slippy Cups !!!!!

JoJo- nice bra but doesn't it chafe a bit?

Eyegirl- um, are you the Kokepeli they speak of?

NI- Nice HAT !!!!

Thank you !!!!!! I loved the slaughing !!!!!!

Love you guys- is it July yet?????

XW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit