prodigal philo - hello to everyone

by philo 14 Replies latest jw friends

• philo
    philo

Thanks for the welcomes and compliments.

I will work hard to manifest my repentance. All the world's a stageā€¦

Six of nine: Sorry, I'm not the Witnet storyteller, honest. But I'll try to spin a few yarns.

Hippikon: The power is back. And so is the cat. How's that for a coincidence?

Philo

"God this, God that, and God the other thing -"

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Gosh Philo,
    So sorry to hear about all your problems. I was wondering where you had gotten to.
    Hope things in your life are a little bit better now. Personally, IMO, your status is exactly like it was when you left. Don't believe in making you work your arse off like the Borg, just to feel human again.
    You're in!!
    TW

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I'm with TH, we did miss you wondered what had happend. I'm sorry for you loss but hopefully we here on the board can make up for that loss. Good to have, welcome to the Fam.

*Now slaughter that ram, and who has the booze, did Englishman take off with the keg again?*

Venice

• TR
    TR

Hi Philo,

I'm in an 'unconditional love' kinda mood today. I LOVE YA, MAN!

TR

• riz
    riz

Welcome back, philo!

I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. Things are looking up, I see- the power's back and so is the cat! Glad to have you with us.

riz

Insanity in individuals is something rare- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule. - Nietzsche

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit