wifibandit

Watchtower Library 2015

English

Español

Can anyone add to our list?

• Maralee
    Maralee

Wifibandit,

could you tell me how to download this to my desktop computer? Really do need blow by blow directions. Thank you, Maralee

• biometrics
    biometrics

It's going to be so much easier when all this is online. Then they can change/delete any of it when they please.

The truth will retrospectively get brighter.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@WTS Archive: do you have examples of those changes?

I'm still contemplating of starting a project to rip all data from different years of WTlib, and then find all changes (if any).

Or did anyone do that already?

• 88JM
    88JM
    Maralee
    • Click on the "Download" in wifibandit's message.
    • You'll then probably get a warning about "No Preview Available" with a "Download" button - click on that.
    • You'll then get another warning about Google not being able to scan the file. Click "Download anyway". Depending on your browser, you'll be asked to save the "WTL2015.iso" file to a particular location, or it will automatically save to your default location, usually your users "Downloads" folder in Windows.
    • If you're on Windows 8 or 10, you should be able to just double-click on the .iso file in the location where it downloaded to. It should just open the .iso file. If not, it shows up as a new drive (like a CD drive) under "This PC" Devices and Drives.
    • Double-click on "Setup.exe" and follow the instructions to install.
    • If you're on Windows 7 or worse, then you'll need some kind of program to open .iso files - this gets a bit complex, but I'd suggest something like Microsoft's own Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel which you can download here
  • Melchisedek
    Melchisedek
    Someone has in Russian? thank you
  • rocky
    rocky

Here is a LINK for a POLISH version 2015 which I found today

Polish version 2015

I hope we soon will get more language versions to find here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit