WATCHTOWER LIBRARY 2015

by adamluis 34 Replies latest forum announcements

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Do you ever wonder if the society changes the older issues of the WT to say what they want it to say on those DVDs? Like the 2012 version might say something different than the 2015 version in the 1975 WT?

It certainly seems like the sort of thing they might do, but the only case I'm aware of is the one shown by previous posters in this thread from the 1989 WT, where "in our 20th century" was changed to "in our day." In that case, the text was changed in the printed bound volume from what appeared in the original magazine, and the bound volumes are what are supposedly collected onto the CD-ROM (indeed, there were no Watchtower CD-ROMs in 1989 when that change was made). I'd be very interested if anyone could cite examples of any other such changes between the original printed magazines (or other publications), the bound volumes and the WTLib CD.

• maestro778
    maestro778
    Hi all. This copy will have multilanguage..
  • WTS Archive
    WTS Archive
    Multilanguage? It says "english" on the disc. Unless it's english + few others that are common in the US.
  • adamluis
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

Watchtower Library 2015 English

This is an ISO file. You can use it to make your own dvd. You can also "mount" the ISO file, as if there were an actual DVD in the computer and install from there.

If you have access to WTLib2015 any other language, please contact me.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Thanks WIFI

Will up to more places for download. Post here

• maestro778
    maestro778

Bueno espero copiar en español ... Gracias de antemano

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    As soon as I get a copy in any other language (including Español), I will share here.
  • jws
    jws
    Do you ever wonder if the society changes the older issues of the WT to say what they want it to say on those DVDs? Like the 2012 version might say something different than the 2015 version in the 1975 WT?
    I could see them doing it for the current year, but how far back do these things go? Even volunteers cost money. I doubt they waste the time/effort on going back and looking for EVERYTHING. And it takes a certain amount of skill to find things that are different and even more skill to rewrite it.

I doubt they have a bunch of WInston Smith's editing old articles to match new light. Besides the hazards of educating these people to how much things have changed.

• WTS Archive
    WTS Archive
    They do make changes silently. It's not very frequent, but I have examples of them doing that. Even in this new WT Library 2015 there are a handful publications that were changed since 2014, with no information from them what specifically did change.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit