New England or Better Yet Western Mass.

by FlowerPower 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• FlowerPower
    FlowerPower

Hey out there in cyber world, are there any exJW's from my neck of the woods? Would love to chat with you about our different experiences with the BORG. Maybe we know some of the same people, same elders. Shit, I had a few travel over quite a distance to sit on my judicial commitee!! Would love to share our stories!!! FlowerPower

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

Hi Flowerpower! I live in Massachusetts,on the Cape.What congregation were you in? I don't think I know anyone from the Western Mass area (although a sister in my old hall did have a brother n law from the Berkshires),but if you were ever out my way,maybe we crossed paths.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

bw, what part of the Cape?

Guest 77

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

I was in the Falmouth(West) cong. I live the next town over though,in Bourne.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

bittersweet, I haven't heard from you since weeks, what's happened? I told you that my sister use to be in the Falmouth cong. of course ages ago, remember?

Guest 77

• Witch Child
    Witch Child

I'm in Western Mass. Went to 3 different Western Mass congregations. Left several years ago. ~Witch

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

Hey Guest77 I haven't forgotten about you!:) I don't remember that your sister was in Falmouth(I know you said she lived near Buzzards Bay,right?),but then again my memory is fuzzy. You were in Plymouth,right? Anyway,e-mail me.If you lost my email it's [email protected].

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Hey, you Massachusetts people! We gotta talk...I was in Mass. for almost 30 years as a JW. Started out in West Springfield, then Holyoke, then both Southbridge congs. Also had friends who moved to Falmouth. Do I know you guys? Message me privately if you don't want to post for all to see...

• FlowerPower
    FlowerPower

Hey folks, I am not afraid to devulge my name, I'm dfed so that gives the go ahead to say anyhting I want. Anyone "in" who reads this would have alot to answer to about even being on this site!! My name is Jan Pierce, my partner and I, Joanne Barr were associated with first the "East congregation" and then The "Plumtree"(when they split and changed names) in Springfield. We were both pioneers for 9 of the 20 years that we associated. We both have had parts on the District and Circuit assemblies from time to time. My partner and her then Ministerial Servant husband were in a drama once. Hey Neonmadman, What is your name? You can e-mail me at "[email protected]" I don't know that there was a congregation in West Sprinfield but there was one in Westfield. I went to pioneer school in Holyoke and met alot of folks from there. The Levinio's, Michael Piles, there was a family from there where the parents and all the kids were prominant, still are, but I can't for the life of me remember their names!! I also know some exJW's from the West Yarmouth area that I visit once or twice a year! Boston too! I've been to an exJW meetup group there! Anyone else??? This is fun!!! FlowerPower

• FlowerPower
    FlowerPower

Which congregations were you associated with "Witch Child"? Where in Western Ma. are you located. Feel free to e-mail me if you like!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit