Sucks living in the Pacific Time Zone

by ApagaLaLuz 36 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

LMAO

I do too but its to late for me to go to bed now. If I go to sleep I will NEVER get up for an interview at 10:00 and my haircut at 12:00, then I have to go report to my SGT to finish up some paperwork.

PFC District Overbeer

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Let's get drunk!!

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I cant drink beer anymore!!!!!!! I will watch you both get drunk though! *thinking to himself.... the possibilities *

PFC District Overbeer

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I celebrated my friend's 21st bday tonight so I suppose I'm half-way there.

*looks at Joannna, Looks at PR*

mmmmmm.... you're right, oh the possablities

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Well, I'm here. Wide awake [9.32AM] , yet totally not feeling like doing anything other than staring mindlessly to my monitor.....

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

take some pics of the haircut by the way. And post it in the Masturbation post. for me later......

I realize the above comment was off color and I appologize for that outburst

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Hey Chevy, when I am fully enlisted, I can make a trip to Cali for a weekend and it will cost me only $10! Can I buy you a beer in a few months? Maybee alot of beer?

PFC District Overbeer

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

<-----does the nekkid beer dance

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Holy Geez Viv!!! Where ya been.... Woot Woot I love delirious, insomniacs.

Hey PR going to Camp Pendleton? Alotta beer sounds great. Though I might try to take advantage of you

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

<----- passes another bottle to Joanna. Let's see just how Nekkid we can get her

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit