Sucks living in the Pacific Time Zone

by ApagaLaLuz 36 Replies latest jw friends

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

It's 10:00 pm California time. 1am East Coast. 6:00 am in London. No one is on this site at this time. I didn't go home tonight. Heard the first air strikes on the radio while driving home and decided to stay with friends tonight. Anyways, just felt like babbling off. But alas' there's no one to hear my babble. Maybe I should seriously consider relocating :)

Chevy of the 'how in the world am I supposed to get some sleep tonight' class

• seawolf
    seawolf

I was in there?

oh well that was a once in a lifetime experience kinda like moses talking to god.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I'm here!!!

Kansas District Overbeer

• ring
    ring

LOL...all the really great posters post late at night

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

I live in the Pacific time zone

• onacruse
    onacruse

Every informed person knows that PST is the clock by which the entire Universe operates (excepting CA...you Calis live outside the known universe )

Craig (of the "raised in Torrance" class)

PS: Chev, how's it goin for ya?

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Unless of course it happens to be PDT (coming soon)

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

mmm....PDA....

Chevy I am always here....insomniac loser at your service!

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Chevy,

Well you know there's people over here who would love you to live here.

Ignored One.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Wow! You guys are right, the best posters do post late at night. Good to know. Next time I wont be so quick to complain.

Guess maybe it doesnt suck too much to live in Cali. I mean it didn't snow once this winter. I must have just hit the board during a down time. But damn it I was in a talkative mood. By the way Ignored, I could never relocate to England because I like my beer cold, and my women hot. 2 things I'd have to give up to live there. :)

*Muah* Thanks guys for letting me know there are other insomniacs out there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit