Iraq being Bombed now!

by Trauma_Hound 24 Replies latest social current

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

News just broke, we are now at war. Sad, very sad.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Charlie, we've been at war. So far, they have only sent in a few Tomahawk cruise missles against the leadership. The actual skies over Baghdad are amazingly quiet at this time. Fox news is showing live shots from Baghdad as I type.

I know you and others won't care for it, but Bush is going to speak to the nation in just a few minutes.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sort of an erie backround sound..Birds chirping,the odd bomb exploding...OUTLAW

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Okay guys, hold on. This might be a bumpy few years.

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Listening to mad man Bush giving his my fellow americans speech and i am waiting for and god bless america

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Not to mention the idiot can't even pronounce words correctly, or use the right inflections in the right places, in his speaches.

• LB
    LB

Well so far this is the most boring war I've ever seen. And I have a feeling I'm not going to get to watch Survivor this evening. Priorities people, priotities!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    And I have a feeling I'm not going to get to watch Survivor this evening. Priorities people, priotities!

That's why I love cable. I always have something to watch besides the news.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Not to mention the idiot can't even pronounce words correctly, or use the right inflections in the right places, in his speaches.

Aw, there's that new catch word again. You all sure like throwing that one around lately, I've noticed. But, may I interject if you are going to complain about anothers useage of words and patterns of speaking, first, at least use spell check on your own words? It's spelled, "speeches." One looks a tad silly criticizing others when they are making similar mistakes themselves, IMHO.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

import javax.swing.JApplet;
    import java.awt.Graphics;

public class DakotaIsADumbass extends JApplet
    {
    public void paint (Graphics g)
    {
    g.drawString("Go away Bush robot!!", 20, 90);
    }
    }

Share this