by Chaosmama 28 Replies latest jw friends

• email
    email

WELCOME To the board ChaosMama... Love your name!... lol

("email")

• TheStar
    TheStar

Welcome ChoasMama!!!

Your SIL is very fortunate to have such a caring and concerned MIL. Glad to hear he got out and is living his life as it should be.

• Valis
    Valis

welcome Chaosmama...enjoy your time with us because you never know..Armageddon might be right around the corner...*LOL* Seriously, for one moment, you'll find the good in many here...it comes out even after years servitude to the ungratefull ones..Welcome aboard.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hello and welcome to the board, Chaosmama. Love that name.

Sounds like your daughter has a wonderful man. Some of us come out of that religion better people, than when we were in. He sounds like one of them.

That shunning is an awful realization of that cult, my parents and my brother and his family are still in and I don't see them at all. their loss

Welcome again, and it will be great to get to know more about you on the board.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Welcome! You sound like a great mother-in-law. Sil is very fortunate and so is your daughter!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Welcome Chaosmama: glad to have you here.

Also, because I missed her yesterday: Vash - *welcome* to you too.

Glad to see new participants on the forum, it really makes me happy to see this.

Keep participating and posting, you'll help make this forum, a welcoming and great place to be. Best wishes to both of you.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Welcome to the board!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Chaos:

Welcome, Welcome to the board I'm glad you decided to post

• Robotnomore
    Robotnomore

Chaos,

Welcome! Glad to hear that your SIL had the good sense and fortitude to leave the claws of the JW's. Glad for your daughter too. It would be a good idea to show your SIL this site. It would help him in his resolve to stay away from them. Again, welcome!

Robotnomore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit