God wipes out humans/wickedness in Noah's Flood but somehow wickedness returns

by RULES & REGULATIONS 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    I mean, c'mon, what's the point? When is mankind going to bet a break from God's never ending mismanaged disaster tour?

Just like the never ending final tour from KISS and Cher, this final tour of Satan and his Demons finally ends at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

After finally making it to Paradise and having to attend another 1000 years of Kingdom Hall meetings, now Satan and his Demons are coming after me again with fury. For some reason, God has to test me again for my loyalty. Talk about an insecure God!

Why doesn't Satan ever go away? Why does God need to test me even more?

What a bunch of crock!

• sir82
    sir82

@Brock Talon:

Good story. Maybe you should have written Genesis instead of the guy they got!

Now, all you have to do is claim that what you wrote about was seen on some golden tablets that you just somehow misplaced, and voila! In a century or 2 your name will be up in lights with Joe, Brigham, Chuck, and the rest.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Why doesn't Satan ever go away?

Also, why does Satan willingly sabotage himself? In other words, if God allows Satan to be around to prove that humans can't be happy without God, then why the hell would Satan help him?

The only thing that would make sense is for Satan to do whatever he can to make humans happy, healthy, and peaceful. Only then, could he turn to God and say: See? I told you, you fuck!

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Noah's Flood: Flooding the House to Kill the Bugs.

Even a 5 year old would know better on how to eliminate bugs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit