Truth about Covid vaccines

by Kosonen 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus
    "I never got jabbed but I survived without any problems because I ate a Snickers bar every day, and that is what protected me."

Not really, unless you have a medical study with significant test-/compare groups.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

As well as Painkiller tv show there is a good film called crisis with Gary Oldman.

it’s all about how big pharma bribe and do whatever it takes to get safety certification

• awakeanddevotedtoChrist
    awakeanddevotedtoChrist

I would like updates on all the Covid death numbers since the last announcement. And all those who have turbo cancers and heart issues and seizures. They were so quick to announce those numbers before. Was the stance they took positive? I highly doubt it was....otherwise there would have been reports about that.

And how about the direction the Org has taken since David Splaines talk...

2021- Memorial Attendance 21,367,000

2022- Memorial Attendance 19,721,000

2023- Memorial Attendance ??????? no number as of yet

How about plummeting meeting attendance and convention attendance and lowering of pioneer hours.

Cleary going the wrong direction....

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

WTC has never been transparent about anything. They are perhaps one of the most secretive organizations on the map.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I think updates are going to be harder to get...I tried to post some video about censorship and it hasn't loaded yet...don't know why the "new" posting isn't working here. According to one reporter I watched the UN is going to be cracking down on "misinformation" and youtube isn't going to allow any "medical" videos or comments. They are gearing up for C0v1d 2 in a couple of months and are already planning to keep people quiet.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

What ThomasMore said.

I’ll add that the more secretive an organization is, the dirtier its secrets tend to be.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I notice that I am on a board of former members of a specific cult that preached against „mainstream medicine“ and had exclusive knowledge about world events.

Perhaps. I do note though that those FORMER MEMBERS recognized it when they had been LIED TO. I also note that there are some who seem to have only exchanged one group of religious high control men who mandate you must think as they do with no questions or personal choice allowed for a different group of high control government/medical men who demand that you think as they do with no questions or personal choice allowed.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

''a different group of high control government/medical men''

Could you be more specific?

Are you talking about President Trump and Anthony Fauci?

Or Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Professor Chris Witty?

Or Prime Minister Jacinda Ahern and Ashley Bloomfield?

Or Putin and Putin?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Could you be more specific?

Trump didn't shut down the economy like the leftist government tools did, and when he did try to curtail international travel he was accused of being a racist xenophobe by the left. Otherwise as far as I know all those you mentioned fall into that group.

Medically it was the un-elected bureaucrats in the WHO, the CDC, HHS, social media, so-called news organizations in the U.S. that mandated what people must to without question or personal choice under penalty of losing jobs, losing their lives due to refused surgeries, and being cancelled and de-platformed if they did not bow to the jab police.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Ah I see. So everyone except President Trump. I get where you're coming from now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit