Truth about Covid vaccines

by Kosonen 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

I hope the truth about the covid vaccines becomes public knowledge as it does now in Australia. Senator Malcom Roberts tells it all in his speach. https://youtu.be/vrLm8ybdhIY

I hope every vaccinated Jehovah's witness hear this and come to realize that the Governing Body was not a discreet and faithful slave on basis of the vaccine mandates they imposed on elders, bethelites and pioneers.

• cofty
    cofty

The Covid vaccines - experimental mRNA gene therapy - are the biggest fraud in medical history.

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus

The COVID vaccines helped us control the biggest pandemic since decades.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Nikolaus-yeah, it killed off some before they got covid! and it is still working so there are others won't get a variient--fallout/or fall dead hasn't been concluded as of yet.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

If the entire thing was an honest enterprise then wouldn’t pharma companies, academics, and media be working overdrive to work out and publicise exactly how effective the vaccines were, how many adverse events and deaths there have been, and whether it was a net benefit for various age, and other groups? Crickets. Anybody who raises the question of whether, for example, young people would have been better off not taking the vaccines, is still being marginalised as if it’s not a legitimate question to ask.

I really have to wonder at people who think the idea that pharma and the media put profit before lives is some kind of whacky idea. They do know about the opioid crisis, don’t they? Or vioxx? Or the drug trials that go on in Africa because they don’t meet safety regulations? I really think it’s for people who act as if it’s somehow unthinkable that vaccine providers put profit before safety to explain why they think pharma companies in this one instance broke with their habit of pursuing profit over safety for this one product during this one crisis?

• Listener
    Listener

I would hate to be a person, in whatever capacity, who imposed this on any other human being.

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus

I notice that I am on a board of former members of a specific cult that preached against „mainstream medicine“ and had exclusive knowledge about world events.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I notice that insinuation is being used in place of reason, evidence, and argument.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA
    Listener7 hours ago

I would hate to be a person, in whatever capacity, who imposed this on any other human being

-

Yes the governing body !

They still require fully vaccinated only to go on any theocratic school

Maybe something to do with what is happening with Tony?

Im not concerned about Tony. He was delighted at the thought of slaughtering 8 Billion men, women and children. He is responsible along with the other members of the GB for pushing the vaccines on 8 million JWs who trusted these fat old men so much.

Most of the 8 million JWs believed the last governing body who have all died off now who were cautious about vaccines and aired on the side of caution.

But this new lot made it very clear that Jehovah wants you to take these shots and remain fully vaccinated. Tony even said one church said the vaccines are from Satan and how wonderful we know they are from Jehovah. David Splain said “how wonderful it is to follow direction to be fully vaccinated and you may be wondering what do these brothers know? Wrong question. What does Jehovah know?”

So this is why I don’t feel sorry or the GB and especially not for Tony.

We have been told to write, phone and call unannounced to anybody. JWs have been doing this for years and years.

I don’t see the difference now if people write to Tony, even call round there unannounced if you can.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Have you watched the new TV series 'PAINKILLER?'

When watching it, just exchange the word "oxycontin" with "mRNA vaccine," and it will create a clear picture in your mind of Big Pharma's reach & control of government officials - as well as the medical profession.

For all those who swallowed the covid Kool-Aid and say, "the vaccines saved millions of lives," I would say, "I never got jabbed but I survived without any problems because I ate a Snickers bar every day, and that is what protected me."

My claim is as "scientific & verifiable" as their nonsensical narrative.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit