Special Talk today was televised

by dropoffyourkeylee 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I heard the special talk today was televised (recorded, I presume). The speaker was named Griffin. Did anyone catch his first name or where he was from?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Recorded. In my locality it will be next Sunday. Everyone yapping about how "happyfying" and unifying" it will be.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I wasn't there, but the wife said his name was Griffin. I used to know a Griffin ages ago who went in the circuit work and was later a district overseer. I was just curious if it was him and if so, where he is now.

• dubstepped
  • nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

They brought back merv griffin?!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

NIce one Dubstepped!

Love it!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Big Brother WT style.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Since he was being televised and was obviously inside a studio, why did he have a microphone in his face? He was a very good speaker (IMHO). Too bad he had to dribble out that crap about who jesus is. At least we didn't have to listen to one of the gb members drone on!

just saying!

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

if it is accessible I would very much like to see it since it is the only KH meeting my husband is attending this year ( at least so far)

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

OK, I just found out the speakers name was Anthony Griffin. I have not heard of him before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit