Sexual abuse and Jehovah's witnesses- the gift that keep on giving

by wannaexit 25 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

There seems to be no end to the many jw's who sexually abused minors. here is another story:

https://www.inquirer.com/news/pa-jehovahs-witnesses-sex-assault-attorney-general-shapiro-20221027.html

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Vintage posted a different link, which had this line:

Eleam is accused of sexually abusing his daughter and using sexual molestation as a form of punishment when she was a child.

Eleam killed himself when police attempted to take him into custody. On the one hand, I wish he'd had to face the court and his victims. On the other hand, it's not possible for him to have suffered enough for being such an awful person. Good riddance, and I hope his end won't be seen as a way to cheat justice, but as a form of closure for his victims.

• Lost in the fog
  • RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    Witness leaders have, in the past, gone to great lengths to withhold information about abusers within their ranks. One official, in 2017, instructed elders — the equivalent of parish priests — to destroy handwritten notes and drafts of internal records, explaining: “We’ve run into difficulties in the past because of the records we have.”

https://youtu.be/BQKN5gzK-TQ

Thank you, wannaexit! This thread is much more important than the LLoyd Evans thread that has continued on far too long. Talk about beating a dead horse. This thread should get much more attention, but for some reason won't. Bring back the old JWN...everyone has gone too soft.

• James Jack
    James Jack

I could see it now. "Brothers and Sisters, Satan is coming after us." No, you dumbasses, you broke the law by not reporting crimes against children!

• joao
    joao

Law? What law? In JWLand there's no such law! Pedophiles are free to reign and abuse children as they feel like it! The example came directly from the very top of their reign, right from the GB! Yes, the very same they say conveys the word of God himself!!! Imagine if it weren't that way!!! Go figure!!!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Rules, yes I guess this thread and many others don't come near the exposure the Lloyd Evans thread is getting. Instead of starving the narcissist, he is constantly being fed.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    That same year, a judge in California fined the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of New York, the Witnesses’ corporate nonprofit, more than $2 million for refusing to turn over a secretly compiled list of 775 suspected child molesters within the organization.

https://youtu.be/C2_-p2gBj6c

I guess a judge in California didn't believe the ''apostate driven lies'' and how the Watchtower Society protects the young from pedophiles!

• joao
    joao

Stephen Clown!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

This thread is much more important than the LLoyd Evans thread that has continued on far too long. Talk about beating a dead horse. This thread should get much more attention, but for some reason won't.

Instead of starving the narcissist, he is constantly being fed.

Agreed! That would not surprise me one bit if he were here posting under some pseudonym and watching the months go by with ever increasing posts just stoking his ego knowing that he is still the center of attention..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit