One question to ask Lloyd Evans

by usualusername1 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon
    Regarding that song, it was also in the purple songbook before the brown one, though I don't know the number. If I remember correctly, it had a somewhat soft cover, not the stiff board of the brown songbook.

Did it have fancy gold edges to all the pages? I seem to remember that. Kind of bizarre looking back how elaborate that songbook was.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Yes, the purple deluxe version had gilded edging on the pages. And a slightly harder binding.

jtg

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Q. can you do a disappearing act and go away?

What a disgrace! his poor wife and daughters.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    Q. can you do a disappearing act and go away?
    What a disgrace! his poor wife and daughters.

wannaexit : It's nice to see you back! I know you stay in because of your parents. I was hoping you didn't go back since you are PIMO. Hope you contribute more to this forum!

Lloyd Evans former job in the late1800's.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Rules and Regulations: I wanted to PM you but its not available. Last few years I've been trying to distance myself from anything related to JW's . But a rebuttal to Lloyd's actions came my way on youtube and wanted to see what folks were saying about it on this forum.

I've missed this forum and hope to contribute more.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    Rules and Regulations: I wanted to PM you but its not available. Last few years I've been trying to distance myself from anything related to JW's .

For some reason the private e-mails are not working. I hope you and your family are doing well. I was concerned that you didn't post for close to a year. I thought that maybe you went back to the meetings for your concern about your parents. There is nothing wrong with that, but my concern was your mental health when you are PIMO. TAKE CARE,WANNAEXIT!

• Marbles
    Marbles

"it makes you wonder whether your memories are even relevant for the younger folks"

That's a truly great statement that applies to those of us who are aging in many ways, not just the WT Society,

As for a question I would ask LE I would ask, "How long do you think you can fly over everyone's heads before you crash?" Until Kim he was "flying under the radar" but now he keeps trying to act "above it all" and he isn't. He is not advocating freedom from false religion, he is advocating sexual freedom. As Simon once stated, decency in marriage and family relationships is not limited to the expectations of the WT Society. Even as an apostate you are still held to similar standards of decency and lawfulness.

As for trying to shut everyone down who speaks against him, that is what dictators do. Someone could fairly do a documentary titled "The rise and Fall of Lloyd Evans," of "How Lloyd Evans Ruined His You Tube Career."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit