Sinthetic human life. No parents needed except the stem cell donor.

by Fisherman 22 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

With this process, there is no spe&m, no egg, no conception but a developing life. What is the world coming to?

https://abcn.ws/3QOzsjj

• waton
    waton

Fisherman, with humans being made in god's creative image, and helped along with
    "satan's" prodding (adding more knowledge), Prometheus giving us fire, and rationality, research, what do you expect.? now, if we only could dig up some preserved genetic material from the tree of life that was buried beneath the mud of the flood, clone that.--- Dolly the sheep was only the start.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Interesting if the source of the stem cells was a male.

Most needed invention. No more $ex burden needed to populate the earth. Hurray!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    FM - No more $ex burden needed to populate the earth. Hurray!

If sperm is spe&rm, why isn't egg, e£g?

Simon. Is this you with a spoof account?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    If sperm is spe&rm, why isn't egg, e£g?
    Simon. Is this you with a spoof account?

🤣🤣

Ai wee Robert, my moneys on Simon being The Indomitable Fish😄

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Diosis -my moneys on Simon being The Indomitable Fish

I'm suspecting so because otherwise I'm sure there may have been a bit of 'cancelling' going on. Or as we wee Robert's say, 'Fisherman, haud yer whicht!'

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It is not human, but mouse embryos that we are talking about. Anyway, what is the world coming to, indeed.

My wife would say that God intervened when men got above themselves at the time of Noah. So he will again “ very soon “ !

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    It is not human, but mouse embryos

Obviously, because that is what the
    the article claims. But also obviously, it can be a human embryo.

Of mice —and men too.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    My wife would say that God intervened when men got above themselves at the time of Noah. So he will again “ very soon “

Indeed. Mind you there’s a good bit of difference between a hooman created out of a lick and a wish…..and a four story block of flats!

From the article. They wish to continue this research because it will allow “……..Laying the foundations of doing research on synthetic human embryos in the future.”

My god just because someone is created from a stem cell and is effectively a clone, doesn’t make them a “synthetic” person!! This sounds like a revolting way to get around legal definitions of what a human embryo is….and therefore what you can and cannot do with them. How horrific.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Oy, Diogensis. No mention refuting a spoof account from the underwater one?

Hello, Simon. How's your day over there in Canada?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit