Resorted to Prayer

by Beans 14 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Naughty naughty Beans - Imagine he is one of my loved country men!!!! You would think thats all he ever does is>> booze it up!!! but thats not true he is a wonderful fellow -full of fun!!!!>>>>or maybe he puts on a good show for old ladies (((hug beans)))

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

LMAO @ Beans

Do you yave a Stamina X prayer?

Kansas District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

Brother Beans...fear leapt from my heart as I viewed the title of this thread...I thought perhaps you had run out of beer...this would have hardly been acceptable so I clicked through w/frothing vengeance in mind...but alas, lo and behold, etc...this was not necessary as you were seeing to the needs of the flock and providing spiritual direction in accordance with Jeremiah 25:27. Peace and full beer kegs be with you brudda. BTW, I think our new Overbeer from Kansas needs to get to work on the next Kegdom Ministry..pr..for proper guidelines as to the compilation of said KM, please be in advisement soon.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "That Was Heart Warming" class

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I sure wish I would have known this prayer last night. Could have spared me this wicked hangover today.

Chevy of the 'hangovers+ sinus infections= no bueno' class

• Beans
    Beans

Yes I believe a Staminex prayer is in order pr!

Valis, running out of beer is like running out of Staminex, they go hand in hand!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit